Beauty/Makeup Fashion/Luxury Tag Collaboration Video

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey beautiful ppl,

I'm hoping to do a luxury/fashion tag video, or anything beauty, fashion, or even advice related. Please message me or respond to the thread if you checked out my channel and believe we are a good fit. I really don't care about subscriber count, as long as you are dedicated into making quality videos. Location also doesn't matter because we can always send footages to each other. <3

Best,
Cherry

Reactions: MagicLinks

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi
I´m not a good fit with my channel but just checked yours out.
I have to say it looks really, really professionel. Great job:)
Just keep the videos coming and you channel will grow. Best of luck to you

Clarissa O. & Emily G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey beautiful ppl,

I'm hoping to do a luxury/fashion tag video, or anything beauty, fashion, or even advice related. Please message me or respond to the thread if you checked out my channel and believe we are a good fit. I really don't care about subscriber count, as long as you are dedicated into making quality videos. Location also doesn't matter because we can always send footages to each other. <3

Best,
Cherry
Hi Cherry,

What type of Luxury Beauty Tag? This is the first I have heard of this type of tag before.

Thanks,
Clarissa

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi
I´m not a good fit with my channel but just checked yours out.
I have to say it looks really, really professionel. Great job:)
Just keep the videos coming and you channel will grow. Best of luck to you
Thank you so much! <3 This means a lot to me![DOUBLEPOST=1485056515,1485056415][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Cherry,

What type of Luxury Beauty Tag? This is the first I have heard of this type of tag before.

Thanks,
Clarissa
Haha basically just high-end makeup/ bags/ fashion. I just did one called the "Happy Hermes Tag", hope it helps explaining what kind of tag I'm referring to. We can also do a regular makeup/ beauty tag. <3

Laura Pierson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey I just checked out your channel and love it you seem to have a great personality! I don't do luxury stuff on my channel but I do do some fashion things. I'd love to collab with you. Even if you don't want to collab I'd love to be friends and be able to bounce ideas off eachother

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I just checked out your channel and love it you seem to have a great personality! I don't do luxury stuff on my channel but I do do some fashion things. I'd love to collab with you. Even if you don't want to collab I'd love to be friends and be able to bounce ideas off eachother
Hey Laura, just checked out your closet tour and I love it! Let me know if you have any video ideas in mind. :D

Laura Pierson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Laura, just checked out your closet tour and I love it! Let me know if you have any video ideas in mind. :D
We could probably do a favorites video of some kind like our 5 favorite shoes or something. It might be easier to talk on twitter mine's @Pie_r_son

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We could probably do a favorites video of some kind like our 5 favorite shoes or something. It might be easier to talk on twitter mine's @Pie_r_son
I actually don't use twitter that much. We can talk here, email, or instagram msg?

christine521

Reaction score
Hey Cherry!

I just checked out your channel and I think we might be a good fit! I just started my channel so I only have 5 videos, but please let me know! My instagram is @a.little.luxe if it's easier to talk there!

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Cherry!

I just checked out your channel and I think we might be a good fit! I just started my channel so I only have 5 videos, but please let me know! My instagram is @a.little.luxe if it's easier to talk there!
Hey Christine, thanks for reaching out! I pmed u on Instagram :)