Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Head to the Wolf's Den once again to start this mission. Talk to Tammy after completing Radio Silence and she'll tell you about a training center for chosen she wants you to explode.

KILL THE CHOSEN
The stone ridge chalet is a large house south of the Wolf's Den. Once you get there and mark all the enemies two waypoints will appear for the Chosen you need to kill. It's up to you whether you go in loud or just stealth kill the enemies you need - there are no hostages in this area to save. The first Chosen should be on the porch to the east of the building. The second will be inside armed with a bow.

SET THE CHARGES
Once the Chosen are dead you'll need to set the charges at the waypoints in the chalet. The first bomb I.E.D location is on the second floor on the east side of the building. The second downstairs through a cellar in the basement. Once both are placed you have 15 seconds to get out of the building to a safe distance to watch the explosion.

NEW Far Cry 5 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 14 of the Far Cry 5 (FC5) Campaign including the Intro, a Review and Mission 16: EVICTION NOTICE for PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X and PC. My Far Cry 5 Gameplay Walkthrough will feature the Full Game Story Campaign. This Full Game Far Cry 5 Gameplay Walkthrough includes a Review, all Campaign Missions, all Cutscenes, The Father, Joseph Seed, Faith Seed, John Seed, Jacob Seed, PS4 Pro Gameplay, FC5 Gameplay, Zombies, Xbox One X, Single Player, All Missions, Campaign and more until the Ending of the Single Player Story. Thanks Ubisoft for letting me record and upload their Far Cry 5 game!