Fantasitc Beasts and where to find them Movie review!

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wanna get back to the Wizarding World? The Movie Review for Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them
is right here.
be sure to tell me what ya think thanks guys.

Reactions: Rafij Rahman Rohan

MetalKidz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've watched this movie and it is amazing. But a little dissapointed because the story line have no connection with Harry Potter

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've watched this movie and it is amazing. But a little dissapointed because the story line have no connection with Harry Potter
I think that's a good thing. with the world and mythology as vast a Harry Potter it is inevitable that u would have unrelated stories, but who knows maybe these movies could be an insight into Voldemort's origins

MetalKidz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think that's a good thing. with the world and mythology as vast a Harry Potter it is inevitable that u would have unrelated stories, but who knows maybe these movies could be an insight into Voldemort's origins
Yeah you are right. We don't know if they will do Voldemort's origin in their next sequel. And I think their visual effect is amazing too, since I do visual effects too, I think I should do their teleportation effect next time :)

Reactions: S.A.D