Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Fans are awesome!

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by adams eats, May 14, 2017.

1. adams eats
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $11
    Never ever in my wildest dreams did ever think I'd have actual fans. People that take time out of their busy lives to watch me. I don't get it, but it's brilliant. I spent probably an hour last night answering questions on reddit from a regular viewer, that was just interested in how I started and such like. Was just really nice to talk to someone like that.

I'm not a big youtuber by any stretch, but it's still a good feeling knowing you have at least in some part, impacted someone's life in a positive way.

A subscriber also sent me a picture of a recipe of mine that his wife had made, all the way from America!

How do you guys converse with fans/ subscribers outside of youtube?

2. xingcat
    Be good to self.
    Cash:
    $855
    That's so cool! It always freaks me out a bit whenever someone says something kind of fan-like about my channel. I always think I'm just messing around with the camera and such, and then someone says, "I'm such a fan," and they mean it, and it just stuns me.

adams eats likes this.
  3. oscarflowers
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $76
    i have my snapchat open to all viewers who want to chat, and i've had 3 or 4 people so far have a long, nice conversation about various topics, all very excited of the prospect of talking to me directly. seemed very odd at 100 subscribers.

adams eats likes this.
  4. AprilGranelli
    Cash:
    $49
    I don't really have fans on my channel, I try to make a point of making anyone who watches my content into friends :)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2017, Original Post Date: May 14, 2017 ---
    I realise that that might comes across slightly creepy ahaha I don't mean it in a 'I hunt them down and lock them in my basement until they say we're friends' kind of way ahaha!

Lekjih and AmberAndGolden like this.
  5. Lazy Nik
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $25
    Considering I don't have much subscribers atm, i just sorta chat with them in the comments. but I would like to communicate with them in ither ways if possible.

6. Gaijillionaire
    I've got a yen for being in Japan!
    Cash:
    $119
    It means I've made the connection of my thoughts to their brain. I'm happy when people say I'm great. After all that was the plan right? It wasn't an accident

adams eats likes this.
  7. Farley Productions
    Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
    Cash:
    $176
    I don't have many subscribers at the moment myself so I just find myself talking with them through the comments or sometimes my Facebook (not personal) page if they happen to send me a message or comment on there.

If I ever had more then I could handle then I'd probably do some type of live-stream where I can talk to them all directly at the same time.
    But regardless it's nice when people say how much of a fan they are of your work and dedication. =]

8. Melanie King
    Cash:
    $32
    I have one specific fan of mine who is DIE-HARD. They DMed me on Twitter and let me know how much they liked my content and were a fan and I replied without thinking it'd really mean anything. Well a moment later I creeped on their Twitter and saw that they tweeted about how they were freaking out over the fact I responded. I was like honestly so surprised, humbled, and touched all at the same time. They like ALL my Tweets. Comment on EVERY video. We once ran into each other in a specific persons Livestream and they freaked out I was in there and started quoting a specific video of mine in the chat that they loved. And recently they made a fan account on YouTube specifically to me.

Like this specific person will never know how much I truly appreciate them and sometimes it feels like the only reason I'm still making content is because this specific person shows so much support.

Just having one person like that, especially for a smaller creator (229 subs) like me, it means the world and more.

XXLRay likes this.
  9. TheVlogTheory
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $31
    Awesome stuff!! I love interacting with fans whether it be directly in the comment section or Twitter!! It's such a cool feeling to see people like what you're doing!!

adams eats likes this.
  10. sledrunner31
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $23
    I feel the same way. I dont have many subs but just the fact that anyone would like my videos, considering its all one big experiment, is satisfaction enough for me. I've never really created anything that got much recognition so anything is a real trip for me.

adams eats likes this.