Fan remixes of your video?

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, have any of you ever had a fan make a remix of your video or anything?
I stumbled across a video yesterday, and I thought it was someone stealing my video.
I recognized the snapshot used in their thumbnail...it was my brother sitting at his desk. The title was similar to mine, but I noticed something at the end of the title: "Remix"

So yeah, I found a video that remixed a funny video of my brother freaking out when I gave him the most expensive item in World of Warcraft for his birthday. The item is worth around $1,400 (USD) so you can imagine his excitement... Anyways, the fan made a dubstep-ish remix of my brother reacting to my birthday gift.

I think it's so darn cool to have found a fan remixing my content!!!! It makes me feel rather famous lol.
Have any of you had a fan remix your content, or make a mashup of your videos or anything?

Here's the remix, it's made by a guy named Synthronicity
youtube.com/watch?v=jRxMzfcMRE4
(caution: Language)

Last edited:

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Never had a match up video or montage by someone but I have gotten some fan art :)

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Never had a match up video or montage by someone but I have gotten some fan art :)
Awesome! What did they make you?
My avatar on YTTalk and my banner on my channel were made by an early subscriber when I had less than 100.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Awesome! What did they make you?
My avatar on YTTalk and my banner on my channel were made by an early subscriber when I had less than 100.
I have a few who made memes, one who makes us fan art a few times lool she made us when we graduated and made one of one old gta 5 livestream I did in which I always landed my car on it's back so she made a drawing of me with a thumbs up saying "Turtle landing pro" loool

This one the one I save cause she was sad we finished college and she studied in the same college as us just she is like 2 - 3 years younger than us XD

Reactions: GeekyNet

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very cool, I thought you meant she made you channel graphics!
Actual art...nice :) That's so cool! I would love to have some IRL friends like that, but most of my IRL friends don't know about my channel because they don't play videogames.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Very cool, I thought you meant she made you channel graphics!
Actual art...nice :) That's so cool! I would love to have some IRL friends like that, but most of my IRL friends don't know about my channel because they don't play videogames.
nah the drawings on my channel art are made by me lol

WannaBeDerp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Wow That's super cool. I guess I didn't come that far, but I'll keep working!!

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow That's super cool. I guess I didn't come that far, but I'll keep working!!
Just keep it up!
The first 100 subscribers are the hardest.
Once you reach 1,000 things get a lot easier.

Consistency is key! The more you upload, the more chances you have at getting new subscribers. It's kind of like fishing: your videos are the bait, but don't make it clickbaity.

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haven't had any remixes of my videos. Although with some of the reactions I've gotten I think they could make some pretty cool ones (any remixers on here want to give it a go?). I did get some "fan art" from a friend of mine.

Did you make sure to comment on the remix video that the person made?