Famous YouTubers and privacy / Face reveal

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
The same thing happens with many artist outside of youtube as in the music industry and movies. You just have to be careful what you say on the internet and never mention the place you live exactly, not even city, what brand your car is and all that. Some kids are crazy and will stalk youtubers thinking that is ok, but again be careful what you say and i think you'll be fine :)

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
The same thing happens with many artist outside of youtube as in the music industry and movies. You just have to be careful what you say on the internet and never mention the place you live exactly, not even city, what brand your car is and all that. Some kids are crazy and will stalk youtubers thinking that is ok, but again be careful what you say and i think you'll be fine :)
The thing is ... it would be really really hard to prove you care about your fans by not showing face. :/ That's the main issue.

I would love to be connected with viewers, but not in terms of I need to give up my private life.

F7GOS

Reaction score
The thing is ... it would be really really hard to prove you care about your fans by not showing face. :/ That's the main issue.

I would love to be connected with viewers, but not in terms of I need to give up my private life.
How much views are you getting each video at the moment?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
0 at the moment. Starting from complete zero. But I had sucess in youtube before this last try. ;)

Chaosengine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally am not interested in showing my face in my videos, but I am a small channel. If you did well without showing your face before then don't show it.

But if you think by showing your face you will get tons of views and subs, and truly want that then show your face.

I would just say don't give away more info then needed. Be good to your fans she they see you in public :)

VidaDeJeremiah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If people wanted to know what you look like I’m sure they’d find out. It’s entirely possible with the Internet today I’m sure you have personal social media pages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk