Falsely Suspended YouTube Channels That Were Maliciously Flagged And Discriminatorily Terminated

Please help me recover my falsely suspended YouTube Channels that were maliciously flagged and discriminatorily suspended on April 6th.

Falsely Suspended EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent Channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCQg7AqejXvzR4Xgl0WiCV_g

Falsely Suspended MusicGamingKingHD Channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCRLzLEX2tsQ133slX40kGrA

Short after I discovered this devastating calamity, I contacted YouTube's "partner support team" and was notified that both of my channels were suspended based on the false accusation of violating TOU #4 Section H which they never once violated.

I proceeded to appeal these flagrantly erroneous accusations and explained the following in my appeal messages (one of the appeal messages is inserted below and the other one for the other channel relays the same message):

My EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent channel has been mistakenly suspended since it clearly does not violate TOU #4 Section H which it has been erroneously accused of violating.

I have never once utilized any automated systems to gain views, subscribers, etc; nor have I ever used "robots," "spiders," nor "offline readers".

Please understand that I create all my own unique videos, manually upload all of them to my channel; and work extremely hard to organically earn viewership and subscribers.

Furthermore, my EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent channel does not contain any spam, scams nor commercially deceptive content.

Additionally, my videos on the EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent channel contain highly accurate titles and descriptions; and these videos all lack any tags, links, and custom made thumbnails.

Ultimately, my EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent channel that was randomly falsely suspended should immediately be restored since the channel is fully in compliance with the YouTube TOU and community guidelines. Please restore this compliant channel and please stop denying me the opportunity to upload videos which you grant the rest of the multiverse

To my utter dismay, all my appeals for both of my channels have been appallingly denied.

I have dedicated thousands of hours out of my life towards creating truly unique epic video content which so many individuals have relished watching and it is a real shame that there is no impartial, non- discriminatory, non-biased third party that you can appeal to when your YouTube channels get falsely terminated.

It is also unfortunate how everything you spent thousands of hours working hard to create can be terminated in a picosecond by the whim of a bureaucrat based on the pre-text of false accusations of violating policies which you have never ever even once encroached on.

Ultimately, I am earnestly hoping that there is at least one person in the multiverse that can help me recover my falsely suspended YouTube channels which have been wrongfully terminated.

It is also immoral and inhuman that this despicable injustice of wrongfully suspending my YouTube channels based on the pre-text of false accusations has transpired, especially since these channel are studiously in compliance with the YouTube TOU and ample community guidelines.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Can you give me ur appealing words here? I thought the words is matter, i have a channel with 4.5K subs, and got terminated for no reason, i make an appeal immediately but refused, then i make another appeal but still refused, at last i make the 3rd appeal with a different words and fortunately it was accepted... Sorry for my english mate, just tryn to help you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you give me ur appealing words here? I thought the words is matter, i have a channel with 4.5K subs, and got terminated for no reason, i make an appeal immediately but refused, then i make another appeal but still refused, at last i make the 3rd appeal with a different words and fortunately it was accepted... Sorry for my english mate, just tryn to help you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. Thank you for your response. Would you mind sharing your 3rd appeal message that was able to recover your channel?

Also, what wording to do you recommend using for an appeal message?

As mentioned in the initial forum post, my appeal message that was rejected by YouTube stated the following:

My EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent channel has been mistakenly suspended since it clearly does not violate TOU #4 Section H which it has been erroneously accused of violating.

I have never once utilized any automated systems to gain views, subscribers, etc; nor have I ever used "robots," "spiders," nor "offline readers".

Please understand that I create all my own unique videos, manually upload all of them to my channel; and work extremely hard to organically earn viewership and subscribers.

Furthermore, my EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent channel does not contain any spam, scams, nor commercially deceptive content.

Additionally, my videos on the EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent channel contain highly accurate titles and descriptions; and these videos all lack any tags, links, and custom made thumbnails.

Ultimately, my EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent channel that was randomly falsely suspended should immediately be restored since the channel is fully in compliance with the YouTube TOU and community guidelines. Please restore this compliant channel and please stop denying me the opportunity to upload videos which you grant everyone else.

Hello. Thank you for your response. Would you mind sharing your 3rd appeal message that was able to recover your channel?

Also, what wording to do you recommend using for an appeal message?

As mentioned in the initial forum post, my appeal message that was rejected by YouTube stated the following:

Furthermore, my EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent channel does not contain any spam, scams, nor commercially deceptive content.

Ultimately, my EpicGamingGalaxyHDContent channel that was randomly falsely suspended should immediately be restored since the channel is fully in compliance with the YouTube TOU and community guidelines. Please restore this compliant channel and please stop denying me the opportunity to upload videos which you grant everyone else.
This is my 3rd message appeal which is work to reinstate my channel:

Hello Youtube,

My channel at [type ur youtube channel url and ur email here] recently has been suspend “due to multiple or severe violations of youtube’s policy against spam, misleading content, or other terms of service violations.”

I believe i’ve not violated these policies. i’ve never use spam or tags in my descriptions, irrelevant tags or titles, or any other methods in attempt to cheat the system, mislead or offend my viewers.

I believe that flagging of my video was not legitimate, it was most likely meant to cause problems for me and my channel. I work hard to produce my contents daily and love what i do, just as i care about my audience.

I’d like to ask you to review my channel once more and reinstate my channel if the flags against me appear to be false.

Please give me a second Chance And I promise You that You will not found any tiny problem or spamming stuff on My Channel. Thanks And I will wait for your respons with a happy news.

Best,

[Your Name][DOUBLEPOST=1492689446,1492689361][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope your channel will be back soon...

This is my 3rd message appeal which is work to reinstate my channel:

Hello Youtube,

My channel at [type ur youtube channel url and ur email here] recently has been suspend “due to multiple or severe violations of youtube’s policy against spam, misleading content, or other terms of service violations.”

I believe i’ve not violated these policies. i’ve never use spam or tags in my descriptions, irrelevant tags or titles, or any other methods in attempt to cheat the system, mislead or offend my viewers.

I believe that flagging of my video was not legitimate, it was most likely meant to cause problems for me and my channel. I work hard to produce my contents daily and love what i do, just as i care about my audience.

I’d like to ask you to review my channel once more and reinstate my channel if the flags against me appear to be false.

Please give me a second Chance And I promise You that You will not found any tiny problem or spamming stuff on My Channel. Thanks And I will wait for your respons with a happy news.

Best,

[Your Name][DOUBLEPOST=1492689446,1492689361][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope your channel will be back soon...

Thank you very much for your willingness to help me resolve this calamity.

I sent YouTube similarly worded appeal messages that unfortunately were rejected.

It seems as though I have absolutely no recourse to rectify this injustice of my channels getting falsely terminated based on false accusation.

Back