False Flags - "Not Suitable for all advertisers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random $$ Slots

Reaction score
For over a week the following has happened.

Day 1 - I upload a batch of new videos. They get a Green $ icon.

Day 2 - All of my videos from Day 1 are flagged as Not suitable for all advertisers. They now have the Yellow $ icon. I then request a manual review of these videos. It takes about 40 seconds per video because I have to wait for screen refreshes, etc.

Day 3 - The videos that I asked to have reviewed are cleared and get the Green $ icon.

I've lost count, but the number of videos that I've had to get reviewed are probably more than 60 so far.

The delay in getting the Green $ icon back means that I cannot post a video for immediate viewing and expect to be able to monetize it.

There are also a few videos that have yet to be reviewed after several days that still say "Review Requested".

I hope that YouTube can correct their system that is giving all of my videos a "False Flag". I've sent in these issues to the Support people and all I got back was a form letter that explains what a Yellow $ means (which I already knew).

Background - Channel is Random $$ Slots. I've got over 10K subscribers, 2,500 videos, and almost 10M views.

Status
Not open for further replies.