False Copyright Claim

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Another question. In the worst case scenario and my channel is closed by youtube, the earnings of october will be paid?
No.

Under the new rules, a channel must not only be active and not under sanction, but have active monetization in order for payments to be finalized or tendered to a creator's bank account.

If your channel is terminated, the October revenue will not even finalize to your Adsense account, as this would have to happen in November; long after your channel would have been terminated.

J86

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the answer. What about the adsense account linked to the channel? Can be affected also the adsense account?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
The Adsense account may or may not be affected; but if your channel is closed by YouTube, you are banned from YouTube for life; and cannot create, possess or access any further channels, unless you can get your channel unterminated. If you are a multi-channel owner, all channels you own will also be eventually closed.

So unless you have a website that Adsense will actually consider monetizable, whether or not you lose Adsense will not really matter if your YouTube channel is terminated and you cannot reinstate it.

Reactions: Cephus