False Copyright Claim

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@J86 If you want this thread to stay open, include a link to your channel. Otherwise, you could be wasting everyone's time. :)

So then all your counter notifications and appeals will be successful. Why are you worried?

I am not sure what you think we can do that YouTube can't do to help.

With such a big channel you have direct access to YT support via email and instant chat. -> Tell them what you have told us and tell them it's urgent. If you are telling the truth, you have nothing to worry about.

Please just stop.
? Why? I seriously can, so mind your own business. Please.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
About sending proof to youtube what do you mean? Something like send raw fotage of the videos?
Yes, do everything you can to prove you created the content. Raw files, receipts for the toys in the video, record your voice and prove it's you. Proof that you have the right to the audio music. Point out that the dates of YOUR videos is before the dates of THEIR videos etc etc.

I am surpised that you haven't already done this as part of the counter claim?!

In their original copyright claim, the other channel would have provided proof that the content is theirs. If you didn't counter by proving it's yours in your counter claim, then I doubt you're going to win.[DOUBLEPOST=1539375808][/DOUBLEPOST]
? Why? I seriously can, so mind your own business. Please.
It's my business. I'm the admin here.

Why do you need to know the other channel's name? So you can try to be a vigilante and flag their videos? What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes, do everything you can to prove you created the content. Raw files, receipts for the toys in the video, record your voice and prove it's you. Proof that you have the right to the audio music. Point out that the dates of YOUR videos is before the dates of THEIR videos etc etc.

I am surpised that you haven't already done this as part of the counter claim?!

In their original copyright claim, the other channel would have provided proof that the content is theirs. If you didn't counter by proving it's yours in your counter claim, then I doubt you're going to win.[DOUBLEPOST=1539375808][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's my business. I'm the admin here.

Why do you need to know the other channel's name? So you can try to be a vigilante and flag their videos? What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:
No, only idiots flag videos.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I believe false flagging eventually gets the "flagger" punished, but it's hard to say for sure. Supposedly it does, but Youtube is far from perfect with how it actually implements things. Just keep countering the claims and trying to contact Youtube. Eventually the other channel should get in some trouble.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Free tubebuddy statistics indicates a +53000 from normal 2500-3500 subscriptions pre day spike in Oct the 2nd.
And then nothing. The end. Maybe Youtube paused everything to search it? thinking that this is abnormal?
(although I envy it, I "wish" I had those numbers! :p )

J86

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In the automatic form to send counter notification you can't send any proof, document or file to youtube. You can send just your personal information. So how can i Talk directly to someone to prove my ownership of the content? Also I write to the youtube support and they say that i can just send the counter notification :cry2:
About subscribers you can't see any other because i set it private in order to avoid any envy from other competitor.
the channel that flag me is [removed]
As you can see we have totally different set, camera, hands and stile. We just make the videos in the same niche and since we start to produce better content than him his daily view are dropped.

Last edited by a moderator:

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have no idea on this kind of videos but TBH both channels' videos seem same or similar to my untrained eye. But maybe i am wrong :) Good luck, hope everything to workout well for you and your channel.

J86

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Another question. In the worst case scenario and my channel is closed by youtube, the earnings of october will be paid?