FALSE COPYRIGHT CLAIM PLEASE HELP

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You have to talk to the police about this guy so there will be a record of this stalking, and ruining your life stuff. I'm more concerned about your safety at this point. OK, about your channel I believe you should follow Michael's advice. If you fight this he has to prove to be the copyright owner. He will have to lawyer up and they'll remove the strike and put your video back up. This supposedly happened to a lady on some website forum I used to go to, minus the stalking part. She said she got the strike removed and the put her video back up when the guy didn't or couldn't go to lawyer up and provide proof. I completely understand why you are ticked off.
With regards to my safety there is no need to worry but thank you :) we live in different countries, the property I am living in is not listed under my name, and our phone is ex-directory so there is no way he'd be able to find me from my name alone. Also, he's a bit thick, haha. I don't think he'd have the smarts to find me if he tried!

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With regards to my safety there is no need to worry but thank you :) we live in different countries, the property I am living in is not listed under my name, and our phone is ex-directory so there is no way he'd be able to find me from my name alone. Also, he's a bit thick, haha. I don't think he'd have the smarts to find me if he tried!
OK, you know what's best for you so I'll step out of it. Seriously, good luck getting you're issue resolved with YouTube. :)