FALSE COPYRIGHT CLAIM PLEASE HELP

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and tips everyone. So far I have e-mailed my network, YouTube's partner support, lodged a counterclaim and reported his channels again. Hopefully at least one of these actions will help me out!

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Thanks for the advice and tips everyone. So far I have e-mailed my network, YouTube's partner support, lodged a counterclaim and reported his channels again. Hopefully at least one of these actions will help me out!
I'm sure they will. Now we gotta wait.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm sure they will. Now we gotta wait.
Yep, apparently can take up to two weeks. So I am going to absolutely make sure he hears NOTHING from me no matter how much he annoys me. Won't be too hard, I guess lately I've just been driven up the wall by him lmao.

A nice calming wine with former work folk later should do the trick! ;)

ThioJoe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Everyone is giving horrible/incorrect advice. All you have to do is submit a counter-DMCA notice and your video will be restore and strike removed. Apparently I can't link so just google "youtube counter notification" and click the first link.

Reactions: Nolifeepisodethree

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Everyone is giving horrible/incorrect advice. All you have to do is submit a counter-DMCA notice and your video will be restore and strike removed. Apparently I can't link so just google "youtube counter notification" and click the first link.
Already done :)

AreYouAwareBro

I check out your videos if you comment on mine!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
whooooa CALM IT!!! its just one strike against your account! and you can kinda appeal if you talk to Google itself though their support line or something. BUT NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! keep making videos or make one about how you feel and get help from people who watch your videos!
STAY STRONG
Well, you can't monetize anything after the first so it's a bit annoying.

Was there any music or images in the video? If not, e-mail google...annoying there was no way to send an appeal.