FALSE COPYRIGHT CLAIM PLEASE HELP

You already have recieved all the good tips I was about to give you.
Stand your case, Frankie. This sucker won't win. I'll guarantee you that! ;)

You already have recieved all the good tips I was about to give you.
Stand your case, Frankie. This sucker won't win. I'll guarantee you that! ;)

I hope so. It's nice to see I have so many awesome people backing me up on this one ^_^ I guess for now all I can ask is that people go to these channels and keep reporting them all for harassment:

FlegmaGamingHD
OpiumFiendGamer
Salajkovic
Tinunknowngames

I hope so. It's nice to see I have so many awesome people backing me up on this one ^_^ I guess for now all I can ask is that people go to these channels and keep reporting them all for harassment:

FlegmaGamingHD
OpiumFiendGamer
Salajkovic
Tinunknowngames

Already done, I've also noticed that on his FlegmaGamingHD channel he has an anonymous avatar. It's cute actually.

FlegmaGamingHD
OpiumFiendGamer
Salajkovic
Tinunknowngames
We will do, nobody deserves this, and especially not a channel like yours, there's so much potential, only to be possibly ruined by one guys jealousy :/

We will do, nobody deserves this, and especially not a channel like yours, there's so much potential, only to be possibly ruined by one guys jealousy :/

That's all it is, along with his severe mental health issues. He believes I 'ruined' him on YouTube by starting all of this. He's quite convinced that he's the victim it's ridiculous.

Oh well, I can only hope that YouTube deal with my counterclaim before he lodges any more strikes. Cos it's an automated system. Until my channel is cleared so to speak, he only has to lodge two more and YT will do the work for him

That's all it is, along with his severe mental health issues. He believes I 'ruined' him on YouTube by starting all of this. He's quite convinced that he's the victim it's ridiculous.

Oh well, I can only hope that YouTube deal with my counterclaim before he lodges any more strikes. Cos it's an automated system. Until my channel is cleared so to speak, he only has to lodge two more and YT will do the work for him
Yeah, I hope they actually read the claim, cause this is completely unfair!

Yeah, I hope they actually read the claim, cause this is completely unfair!

I just had a comment from him stating he hasn't even been to my channel (even though this phony claim was from "Flegma Productions"). This is the trouble with narcissism. You can't help but add a little bit of yourself into something that's meant to be anonymous.

I just had a comment from him stating he hasn't even been to my channel (even though this phony claim was from "Flegma Productions"). This is the trouble with narcissism. You can't help but add a little bit of yourself into something that's meant to be anonymous.
I know, I just don't understand people like that.

Back