False Community Guidelines Strike

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You video you linked above has a forbidden giveaway action that will deal you a strike

Shirrako

Reaction score
You video you linked above has a forbidden giveaway action that will deal you a strike
But that's not my video, I said that my video included the same mission from the game as that video, i didn't mention i had any giveaways going on, read my previous posts, so far no one gave me an answer of why the video was flagged, there were a few ideas which have been proven to be incorrect.

konisbored

YTtalk's Anti-Boredom Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's possible that someone manually flagged your first two videos, and the subsequent videos were detected by Youtube automatically.

Shirrako

Reaction score
It's possible that someone manually flagged your first two videos, and the subsequent videos were detected by Youtube automatically.
The subsequent videos had different gameplay and edited out cutscenes so it's impossible for youtube to detect the videos that are almost completely different.

I doubt the videos were flagged manually since they had 0 views and got rejected instantly, and even if they did get flagged, the videos did not violate ANY YouTube rules, it's a simple gameplay video from a game that has been released, I spoke to the game publishers and even they were confused on why this is happening.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Which links were in the description?

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you don't qualify for direct partner support all you can do is appeal and wait then.

Shirrako

Reaction score
If you don't qualify for direct partner support all you can do is appeal and wait then.
How can i qualify for direct partner support?

I appealed 6 days ago and no response.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You need 15,000 hours of watch time within the last 90 days.

Appeals can easily take weeks.

Shirrako

Reaction score
You need 15,000 hours of watch time within the last 90 days.

Appeals can easily take weeks.
That's not a problem for me, the only problem is that i have to wait 90 days, i get 1.5-3million views every month.

I'm 100% sure YouTube gave me a false community strike and now i have to wait ages, probably the worst service I have ever seen in my life.

EDIT: I'm with Machinima so i don't think i can qualify.