False Community Guidelines Strike

Shirrako

Reaction score
I'm curious to know more about this situation, I've never heard of someone getting a community guideline strike instantly on a video. Copyright strikes yes but community strikes are usually when it's flagged by the community. @Shane.C have you seen a scenario like this before? Any ideas? I'm curious to know because if it's a problem on YouTube's end I want to be able to avoid it myself or fix the situation.[DOUBLEPOST=1415350139,1415349685][/DOUBLEPOST]Only other explanation might be that YouTube's finally got it in for you because you've been gaming the system, for a while by the looks of it. I suggest once you get access to your account again you might want to remove those spammed tags in descriptions, also tagging "Forza" & "Driveclub" in a Gran Turismo video & "Xbox" "Ps3" "360" "Xbox One" for a game that's being played on only 1 of those consoles; is basically asking for it. Otherwise I can only hope Shane has an explanation, mainly to quench my curiosity.
That would still be incorrect since it was tested on a completely different account with no tags, it's not the title, description or any thing related to the video information, it's the actual video that violates the rights and gets blocked for no reason, there are others uploading the exact same mission from the game with different gameplay being the only difference, no one on any forum can find an answer to this, it has to be YouTube's bug, if my appeal gets rejected I will be really angry with YouTube.

Reed Napier

Reaction score
That would still be incorrect since it was tested on a completely different account with no tags, it's not the title, description or any thing related to the video information, it's the actual video that violates the rights and gets blocked for no reason, there are others uploading the exact same mission from the game with different gameplay being the only difference, no one on any forum can find an answer to this, it has to be YouTube's bug, if my appeal gets rejected I will be really angry with YouTube.

There tracking your ip address or your other account is linked to the same email.

ThioJoe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That would be incorrect, those description are extra tags which have been used by YouTube creators from all around the world for years now, I have been using the same descriptions for other games with just the difference being the game's name, So that wouldn't make sense, it would make sense if all the other videos got flagged and not just the Call of Duty ones.

@konisbored I thought of that aswell, however other YouTubers have uploaded the cutscenes so that can't be it.
The description box is not for tags. That IS tag spamming, and is likely the reason if not one of multiple that your videos got striked. Also, just because you didn't get caught before, or other people do it doesn't mean anything. If someone reports your video, it gets reviewed, and if they find a violation you get a strike.

Shirrako

Reaction score
The description box is not for tags. That IS tag spamming, and is likely the reason if not one of multiple that your videos got striked. Also, just because you didn't get caught before, or other people do it doesn't mean anything. If someone reports your video, it gets reviewed, and if they find a violation you get a strike.
The video was not reported since it was rejected instantly.

The description/tags/title is not the problem since the video was rejected aswell when I uploaded it with an empty description, tags box and the title was "v2" just for a test, still rejected instantly.

As I said before, it's something about the video and not the video information, it was rejected with an empty description so it can't be the description, just type in "COD advanced Warfare walkthrough part 1" and watch the first mission, that's basically my video, why it gets rejected is unknown, but it's not the description/title/tags since I tested it on another account and still got rejected.[DOUBLEPOST=1415369617,1415369298][/DOUBLEPOST]
There tracking your ip address or your other account is linked to the same email.
Okay, but I can upload other videos on the other channel, so they don't restrict me from uploading videos on other channels.

ThioJoe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The video was not reported since it was rejected instantly.

The description/tags/title is not the problem since the video was rejected aswell when I uploaded it with an empty description, tags box and the title was "v2" just for a test, still rejected instantly.
What exactly do you mean by "rejected"? The strike appeal was rejected? Also, although strange, I don't see how an instant rejection would mean it wasn't reported.

Shirrako

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by "rejected"? The strike appeal was rejected? Also, although strange, I don't see how an instant rejection would mean it wasn't reported.
No response from the appeal yet, and i mean that when the video finished processing, the video is actually rejected by YouTube and it says that it violates YouTube's terms.

i tested it on another account with 0 subscribers and the same thing happened, it has to be something included in the video that youtube is blocking, yet other people have the same let's play mission up on YouTube just fine.

ThioJoe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
No response from the appeal yet, and i mean that when the video finished processing, the video is actually rejected by YouTube and it says that it violates YouTube's terms.

i tested it on another account with 0 subscribers and the same thing happened, it has to be something included in the video that youtube is blocking, yet other people have the same let's play mission up on YouTube just fine.
Are you trying to re-upload the video after it was taken down? If so, they probably took an MD5 hash of the video so they know if it gets re-uploaded. You can get around this by re-encoding it with a tiny difference in settings, like 10.01 mbps instead of 10.

Reactions: XXLRay

Shirrako

Reaction score
Are you trying to re-upload the video after it was taken down? If so, they probably took an MD5 hash of the video so they know if it gets re-uploaded. You can get around this by re-encoding it with a tiny difference in settings, like 10.01 mbps instead of 10.
Actually the video was a completely different run on the chapter from the game so it was different yet still got removed, different gameplay and i removed some of the cutscenes from the video yet it was still rejected.

No one is able to find what is wrong with the video, here is a link of what the video is basically like, the first part of the game

v=7F4xGX3HFbs (video link)

only difference is i had no giveaway and the gameplay is different, everything else is exactly the same.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you don't remove the prerequisite to subscribe to you channel for the giveaway action you will earn your third strike soon.
When you received a strike for a valid reason (and keyword stuffing is a valid reason) there is no way to shortcut the penalty time.
I have no idea what you did with your second upload. Probably you had affiliate links in the description or bought views for it but your first strike was well earned.

Reactions: WolfWraith

Shirrako

Reaction score
If you don't remove the prerequisite to subscribe to you channel for the giveaway action you will earn your third strike soon.
When you received a strike for a valid reason (and keyword stuffing is a valid reason) there is no way to shortcut the penalty time.
I have no idea what you did with your second upload. Probably you had affiliate links in the description or bought views for it but your first strike was well earned.
Incorrect, I had no giveaway or links for revenue in the description.

As i said before, it's not the video information, it's the actual video. read all my posts above for more information.

Unless you guys can't find anything wrong with the content in the video, the conclusion is that YouTube just slapped me in the face for nothing.

posted a link above to a video of someone playing through the exact same portion of the game that i was playing and my video got flagged instantly by YouTube.