Fake YouTube copyright

Jhudzzzz

Reaction score
Throwaway account for obvious reasons. I had a YouTube channel with 100k plus subs. I received 2 copyright strikes which were 100% my fault and I take ownership of , however if you get 2 strikes your channel is still up until they expire as long as "you dont do it again" Here's where it gets interesting.... a bitter hater of the channel delivered a third "final blow" to the channel which got me "terminated" unlike the other 2 which were real (my fault) the third strike was a Complete bogus fake bs claim (I have written consent in the form of an email of the owner of the video that was taken down saying its cool to upload it.) I cant file a "counter notification" because I cant access my video manager becuase of my "termination". So I tried using this link https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/suspended?p=youtube&rd=1 but that's for "unable to access a Google product" I'm not sure if that = channel or not. Also got an email from YouTube saying the following " Unfortunately, if your channel has been removed due to copyright infringement, we are unable to process your appeal. Please visit the YouTube Copyright Center for more information: when I did try to submit a counter. Basically 100k subs gone due to a bitter scammer because the other 2 were expiring soon. What can I do? Thanks tried to make this as detailed as possible. The 2 first ones were my fault learned moved on and they would be expiring withing a matter of days! A someone took advantage of that and took me out with a 100% one please help!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the copyright/strikes discussion forum. :)

I think the channel suspended support link you have posted is probably your best chance of getting it back. YouTube is a Google product, and there are a few fields for you to specify your channel url and such.

If you can prove you had permission to post that third video and own everything else in the video, then your video was flagged incorrectly. I think I remember that it used to take about 15 days to get a channel reviewed for stuff like that, so it might be a bit of a wait...

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Reactions: KatyAdelson