Fake video claimers

pekkyyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Did ever happen to you that your video was removed or blocked and that you're sure that it's a fake claimer?

For example, I have so much trouble with a guy who became partner, started uploading some music videos and blocked everyone else's. I need to also say that he doesn't have any rights for those videos and anything. He blocked 3 or 4 of my videos (which he previously stole from my channel) and I have sent dispute to return my videos which were finally returned.

Now, the problem is that he after a few months again blocked one of my most watched videos. Then I've sent again dispute on which he hasn't replied. After a month, my dispute was automatically accepted and my video is returned, but when I check my account's standing, it's not in good standing according to content ID matches, even though I have disputed every of those. Probably because he hasn't replied to my last dispute and it was after a month automatically accepted, it didn't return my account to "good standing". What should I do and who should I complain to? I hope you guys understand what I wrote. :)

Reactions: itsameray

pekkyyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
No, I'm not partner at all. Where should I write to YT to fix this? Is there a special email or something?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I really don't know. Nobody's ever claimed to own any of my videos or anything like that, so I guess I've gotten off pretty easy on that front thus far.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are company's out there that put fake claims on your videos when they have no right to do it at all. When they don't own the rights to whatever they are claiming. YouTube's content id system is broken. I just made a video about one such company.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

pekkyyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
I don't care if they want to put ads and earn something, I just don't want my videos to be blocked.