Fake strikes, got my channel terminated

Yunorend

Reaction score
Hey there, i had a channel and it didnt have original content. I was basically editing videos of a speaker and uploading short versions, and a competitor in the niche sent me fake copyright strikes, my channel got terminated after 2 strikes, i tried to create more channels in the same content but reault is the same, im 100percent sure that these copyright strikes are coming from this competitor and not from the real content owner. He somehow found a way to own this niche. He has several channels and makes money, he sends strikes from one of them everytime, and doesn't share anything on this channel, propably unlisted all the videos beforehand, i dunno how but he found a trick to abuse YT's copyright strike system and makes money.

I hope this was clear and I'm just curious about what's going on in this situation, he doesnt own the content and copyrights for sure but sends copyright strikes.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
If they are fake and you own the rights to the content, then you should have had no problems filing a counter notice.

"i tried to create more channels in the same content "

Which is a direct violation of the YouTube terms and conditions that you agree to. After you are banned from YouTube, you are NOT permitted to open another channel!

Yunorend

Reaction score
I do not own the rights, but this guy doesnt have the rights too, but how is he able to send me strikes, im curious how is he doing this and isnt there any way to notify him. I tried to contact to person who has rights but he doesnt respond.

Yes I violated the terms and conditions too by having more than one channels.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm guessing that he does indeed have the rights.

Yunorend

Reaction score
No he doesn't i'm pretty sure about this, he sent fakr copyright strikes to everyone in this niche and has stolen their content, now he is the only one in this niche. In the eyes of the youtube algorithm he has the rights but in fact he does not!

I dunno if sharing links and SSs are okay in this forum if so i can prove it here...

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
In the eyes of the youtube algorithm he has the rights but in fact he does not! ""

The YouTube algorithm has nothing to do with it!

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
You had a channel that didn't have original content and, worse, you didn't own the rights to the content... sounds like the strikes weren't fake.

It doesn't matter who owns the rights or who puts in the claim. If you don't own them, you can't dispute it so it counts.

Reactions: Crown

Yunorend

Reaction score
In the eyes of the youtube algorithm he has the rights but in fact he does not! ""

The YouTube algorithm has nothing to do with it!
You had a channel that didn't have original content and, worse, you didn't own the rights to the content... sounds like the strikes weren't fake.

It doesn't matter who owns the rights or who puts in the claim. If you don't own them, you can't dispute it so it counts.
Let's say youtube copyright system instead of algorithm, doesnt really matter, call whatever u wanna call it.

Yes, i dont have the rules but how is this person able to do this and sebds copyrights to everychannel which has this content.

He sends copyright strikes from this channel all the time and not from others:

And look to the community section he owns another channel advertises there.

And the actual content i got strikes from these channels, and same person have these channels, he has kinda like a network, and tricks the copyright system, but only channel he send copyright strikes is above:

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Why bump it? There's nothing more to add at this point.

You posted footage that you didn't own the rights to and it was removed.