Fake Copyright or not?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Guys FINALLY dispute is resolved got an email just now

Hi Charlie's Gaming Channel,

Good news! Your dispute wasn’t reviewed within 30 days, so the copyright claim on your YouTube video has now been released by Loud Communications (SPOTV games).

Video title: "The International 2014 Dota 2 MVP Phoenix VS Liquid Wildcard Finals Game 2 of 3"
- The YouTube Team

I personally want to thank everyone in this forum who supported and talked about this issue :)

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
while we are cheering for the fixed of the issue, it comes again....2 of my video get claimed by the same party today....

Reactions: Charlie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
while we are cheering for the fixed of the issue, it comes again....2 of my video get claimed by the same party today....
Same thing happening here, woke up today and found 3 claims again.. these guys just wont give up. I'm filing a dispute again. Yesterdays DK vs LGD match seems to be claimed by them. YouTubes Content ID system just sucks.

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
[DOUBLEPOST=1405927333,1405927304][/DOUBLEPOST]and again its back to normal, trust me, it will come again

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its gone on one of my videos too but im afraid it will come back again on some other video, also now I need to provide monetization proof for EVERY video I upload, just so frustrating and time-consuming.

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thats another killer for Youtubers...

IndieMaster Karavin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have to write an email to Valves support, if this claim on your channel is theirs. If they say no, the claim will be deleted and you will be all fine. Dispute and fight!

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have to write an email to Valves support, if this claim on your channel is theirs. If they say no, the claim will be deleted and you will be all fine. Dispute and fight!
Valve never reply anything....

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well that's a shame then :c Why these big corporations won't pay attention to small people :c
its the same logic that famous Youtubers will never reply the viewers comment in Youtube