Facecam?

Should I use facecam?

• Total voters

Zaeehh

Recently I wanted to use facecam because i'M HAWT. But I'm a little nervous to show my face to the interweb. Should I show my face or naw.

I am fairly young around the age of 13
I'm gonna use facecam for my main channel and other channel called AeroCommando.
I use my I phone to record my face and it looks pretty good

A facecam is dependant on what kind of content you're putting out.
I'm going to assume that you're into gaming so here's what I suggest:
- If you're doing a walkthrough or a let's play type format, then use a facecam.
- If you're doing a compilation or funny moments type format, then don't use a facecam.
Sidenote; If the camera quality is low, then I wouldn't recommend one at all.

I would go for the facecam, it makes things more interesting and add something to watch on the screen :)
Of course if you don't have a really good camera presence, then maybe there is no need to use a facecam

Not too sure recording on your phone is going be have enough quality on it, a good camera would be more suitable

Recently I wanted to use facecam because i'M HAWT. But I'm a little nervous to show my face to the interweb. Should I show my face or naw.

I am fairly young around the age of 13
I'm gonna use facecam for my main channel and other channel called AeroCommando.
I use my I phone to record my face and it looks pretty good

How old are you exactly?

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I recently started using facecam, about 4 days ago or so, gained 20 subs so yeah. I think facecam is important if you can really pull it off, be funny, use your face a lot. It engages the audience in a totally different way.[DOUBLEPOST=1473027371,1473027350][/DOUBLEPOST]I also cringed at you calling yourself HAWTTT at the age of 13

I recently started using facecam, about 4 days ago or so, gained 20 subs so yeah. I think facecam is important if you can really pull it off, be funny, use your face a lot. It engages the audience in a totally different way.[DOUBLEPOST=1473027371,1473027350][/DOUBLEPOST]I also cringed at you calling yourself HAWTTT at the age of 13
I regret writing that :p

Most of my friends my age encourage me to use facecam and they use facecam as well. My phone also as really good quality that I don't need a webcam. I may get a webcam in the future.

I use a facecam, I don't use it on all of my videos though. My most recent one was because I played a scary game and wanted people to see my reactions lol

facecam will certainly bring the "real fans" in which are the people that are actually more interesting in seeing your face then just plain old game play

Back