Facebook promo led to the ban

Oliver Lesh

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think either one of Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat will help you. They're good for connecting with your existing fans, but getting new fans there is tough...

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think either one of Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat will help you. They're good for connecting with your existing fans, but getting new fans there is tough...
A lot of people on instagram like to "like" photos & videos that are tagged with tags they are interested in. (Like if you did a bong rip video and tagged it #weed, #420, #marijuana, etc) It's very transparent on videos because if you tagwhore you'll get like 20-40 likes but the view count will be like 3.

They hope putting in time of "liking" things will spam people's notifications enough to get them an army of followers.

It kind of works on people if said people are just casually using instagram and have no intention of really sharing media works. But when they do it to other people also trying to build an active following, it's like a slap to face.

Reactions: Oliver Lesh