Facebook is taking over YouTube!

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Until FB pays creators (and doesn't hog the money they earn off videos for themselves), they will not have a creator community like Yt. Sure, Fb has preferred suppliers who do earn revenue of their videos, but they are large/famous producers. Until they pay me for putting my content on there, I will not waste my time uploading videos. If Fb wants to seriously compete with Yt, they should entice all 1M+ sub channels to come over, and pay comparable rates.
Same thing in Dailymotion!!
DM pays creators only if a video exceeds 20K views and ONLY by sending a request. So a one account may have (Monetized videos and other Non-Monetized videos). Moreover, they keep the money earned from the first 20K views, in their pocket.

ilikepstrophies

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Without a proper way to search for videos on Facebook like on Youtube which mean Facebook videos are purely just grandma sharing a video to her feed. I suppose subscribing like on Youtube can be considered the same as liking that creator's page on Facebook. But when/if that creator posts a videos to their page it isn't seen as easily as Youtuber publishing. That video is mixed in with your feed of friends vacation pictures, wedding announcement, etc. and can be overlooked if not looking for that Racegrooves Facebook video in your feed.