Experiment Channel

Has there been any advances with this experimental channel recently? It was all looking quite exciting and interesting and then things sort of went quiet o.o

Has there been any advances with this experimental channel recently? It was all looking quite exciting and interesting and then things sort of went quiet o.o

Sorry I have let it fall a little but it is slowly growing. (I had to concentrate on my 'main' channel for a while)

I am up to 9 subs.
Averaging 25 views a day. 179 views over the last week. Total 800 views although around 100 will be from myself.
Ive had a couple likes. Still no comments.

I do think watching/liking/commenting on my own videos as they go live helps a small amount.

Ive had a few comments on my sincere comments that I have left on other videos (Trending/similar to mine etc) and feel this does have a small effect.

I switched the channel name from first in the title now to last in the title but have seen little/no effect.

50% of my views are coming YT search so my SEO is working.

YouTube is suggesting my videos a small amount. 18% of my total views. (Bearing in mind my 'main' channel views are up at 71% as suggested videos)

I think that YT will increase suggestions if/when I get monetised. Its not in their interest otherwise.

Ahh thanks for the update! :O that was super quick! xD still its good to hear its still growing and its interesting to hear that swapping the titles didnt seem to make much difference. Im currently battling SEO issues myself...its really odd most of my videos are found through recommended rather than actual searches but on a video by video case my searches tend to show as the 2nd (or even first in some cases) most used way to find my content...its bizarre...

It'll be interesting to see how this one develops :)

Back