Experiment Channel

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what you do is amazing, now you live your chanel chanel in your social madia and your friends so they know about your channel so they will like your video video, i think from what you describe your video is amazingly cool

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Week 2 update - I have 1 subscriber! I was very excited about this. But I did dream last night that they unsubbed! I checked my phone on waking up this morning and the sub is still there.
I also got my first Like! No Dislikes/comments yet.
Views for the last 7 days total 56. (Up from 15 views in week 1)
A total of 13 videos now have views on them.
Average retention is around 70%
Suggested 44%. 10 other channel videos have suggested one of my videos.
Search 42%
Audience 90% male 10% female
33%USA
10%UK
Then a further 25 countries!
I have been commenting on some similar videos / top trending videos but dont think this has generated any views? But I will continue to do so.
I am not going to do anything different this week. I have scheduled daily releases plus I may add some more bulk uploads to the pool but I dont want to scare off my 1 sub!
I hope to see 100 views over the next week.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Week 2 update - I have 1 subscriber! I was very excited about this. But I did dream last night that they unsubbed! I checked my phone on waking up this morning and the sub is still there.
I also got my first Like! No Dislikes/comments yet.
Views for the last 7 days total 56. (Up from 15 views in week 1)
A total of 13 videos now have views on them.
Average retention is around 70%
Suggested 44%. 10 other channel videos have suggested one of my videos.
Search 42%
Audience 90% male 10% female
33%USA
10%UK
Then a further 25 countries!
I have been commenting on some similar videos / top trending videos but dont think this has generated any views? But I will continue to do so.
I am not going to do anything different this week. I have scheduled daily releases plus I may add some more bulk uploads to the pool but I dont want to scare off my 1 sub!
I hope to see 100 views over the next week.
Very slow but STEADY!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Week 3 update and I didnt reach my 100 views goal for this week but I got 96 views so close enough. I will hope again for 100 views in week 4.

I will aim for much of the same actions also this coming week. With watching others videos and making genuine comments. Continue my daily upload schedule whilst adding additional to the pool of videos. I uploaded a further 7 tonight..

I am already looking forward to getting this first month out the way as next week I am going to invest a tiny amount into Adwords.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Week 3 update and I didnt reach my 100 views goal for this week but I got 96 views so close enough. I will hope again for 100 views in week 4.

I will aim for much of the same actions also this coming week. With watching others videos and making genuine comments. Continue my daily upload schedule whilst adding additional to the pool of videos. I uploaded a further 7 tonight..

I am already looking forward to getting this first month out the way as next week I am going to invest a tiny amount into Adwords.
How many subscribers does the channel have so far?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How many subscribers does the channel have so far?
This week doubled! To 2...
And I got 105 views
I am going to spend a little cash with Adwords this coming month.
I will report back in a month.[DOUBLEPOST=1508256743,1508256432][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually before Adwords I am going to watch my own videos / 'Like' them / Add a comment.
See if that does anything?
Of course continue with sceduled daily uploads also..

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This week doubled! To 2...
And I got 105 views
I am going to spend a little cash with Adwords this coming month.
I will report back in a month.[DOUBLEPOST=1508256743,1508256432][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually before Adwords I am going to watch my own videos / 'Like' them / Add a comment.
See if that does anything?
Of course continue with sceduled daily uploads also..
Now thats one I've been curious about as well (Whether Liking and commenting on your own videos actually improves there standing or not) I imagine youtube has failsafes in place for people spamming there own videos but I've always been curious as to whether engaging your audience pre-emptively in the comments actually causes a conversation to start or whether engagement occurs naturally as a result of good content (Nature v nurture) Equally I'll be interested in seeing what Ad-words does for you as I've been in two minds about whether to go for it or not as I only have about 20 videos or so on my channel and I dont think my best has been released yet (I upload once, maybe twice a week but my videos are long form 8-15 minute episodes)...I was thinking of waiting till the new year when I have closer to 35-40 videos and then going in for adwords and seeing if it makes any change...

One thing that did surprise me was how quickly my views went up when I changed my titles around so that the film I was reviewing came first then my channel name 2nd...I practically gained 100 views in about 24 hours just in doing that...

I'll be keeping a beady eye on here very curious to see how it pans out!

Reactions: EVO

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One thing that did surprise me was how quickly my views went up when I changed my titles around so that the film I was reviewing came first then my channel name 2nd...I practically gained 100 views in about 24 hours just in doing that...
This interests me and I will try the same.

Reactions: TYTD

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
This made me laugh out loud. Not advisable while drinking a cup of tea...