EXPERIMENT!! 20 videos in one month!! (Will be updated)

WannaBeDerp

I've Got It
Starting this day I will start to upload almost once a day for the next couple of weeks. (4 Weeks)
I saw a couple of people on this forum trying it so I decided to try it to.
For the next couple of weeks school won't be so busy so I have the time to make a video every other day.
My current stats:
  • Subscribers: 74
  • Views: 11,251
I hope by the end of this experiment i will have 100 subscribers or more!
I'll keep you posted....

i did similar from the start of this year.
Previous years I had no schedule and now I upload 15 videos a month - 1 every other day.
I have found it a bit of a chore but it has also focused me much more. And January was my biggest ever month.

Best of luck. wish i could do that with my theme, but its just to much work to make a video every other day :D
one video takes anywhere between 15 and 20 hours to make :p
Keep us posted on the result tho, im currious on how much difference it makes in terms of subs and watchtime

I started in january trying for 20 a month by doing mon-fri, I used it to force myself to learn editing, audio, story writing, basically everything, before I started I never even used video editing software. I am at a point I can get them out daily but I am not marketing yet. I have gotten 6 subs without telling anyone. So by doing 20 a month I saw a 600% increase. Hope you get the same results Keep us posted

Good luck on your journey, but out of curiousity what kinda channel do you have? this is some heavy video doing if you are running a non-gaming channel haha

It is a workload to be sure, I am doing daily news and commentary. I am up by 6am and on good days I get my vid published by 4pm. I have started posting them to reddit this week and have been posting them to my channel's twitter for about 2 weeks now I have 9 subs (all who I dont know) so it is paying off. I figure if everything goes right I will start uploading to my personal social media and get all my accounts linked together on Monday. I expect to see better growth once I do that. So yeah alot of work everyday but it is showing in the quality of my videos and my production time. I have my own small construction firm and during the winter I am always slow so right now I have time. I figure if I hit it hard maybe I can get good and grow fast it before I get distracted by work.Feel free to check it out if you want, always looking for new subs.

Starting this day I will start to upload almost once a day for the next couple of weeks. (4 Weeks)
I saw a couple of people on this forum trying it so I decided to try it to.
For the next couple of weeks school won't be so busy so I have the time to make a video every other day.
My current stats:
  • Subscribers: 74
  • Views: 11,251
I hope by the end of this experiment i will have 100 subscribers or more!
I'll keep you posted....
Good luck w your challenge. In my opinion it shouldn't be a schedule really. I try to upload as often as i can. I started my channel 2-3 weeks ago and I have uploaded more than 25 vids. I upload anytime i get an idea about something. One of my vids got over 20k views. Sometimes I can upload 3-4 vids in 1 day and sometimes not even 1 if I got nothing to create.

Back