Expectation VS Reality

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hehehehe that was awesome :D I don't know how Daniel did that bar thing where he was like suspended between two of them. Damn. I also liked the flip from the back into the forward roll you did :D

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aw I'm sorry man, I didn't mean for this to happen!
but you said you planned all this! :(

Hehehehe that was awesome :D I don't know how Daniel did that bar thing where he was like suspended between two of them. Damn. I also liked the flip from the back into the forward roll you did :D
we call Danial "the innovator" for a reason haha...

its funny..I tought so many people how to do the Kick up..but everything else..i learned just by watching Paul..even that forward roll. i use to do it so badly that i would feel it on my back lol..now my back doesn't really even touch the ground just my shoulder right on to my feet. can't wait to train like this more...that was the first time we did any sort of martial arts training in years! felt good :D

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
but you said you planned all this! :(

we call Danial "the innovator" for a reason haha...

its funny..I tought so many people how to do the Kick up..but everything else..i learned just by watching Paul..even that forward roll. i use to do it so badly that i would feel it on my back lol..now my back doesn't really even touch the ground just my shoulder right on to my feet. can't wait to train like this more...that was the first time we did any sort of martial arts training in years! felt good :D
Hehe you guys are awesome :)

Reactions: Vicboss