Vlog Expanding into New Audiences

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone. I have done I have done lots of collaborations with people who have YouTube channels about language learning. For example, I have done collaborations with people who teach various languages, or even with channels who talk about their passion of learning languages.

Right now I am looking to collaborate with other channels that are not related to this topic. It would be ideal if we could agree on doing one collaboration on my channel, and on yours. It doesn't necessarily matter to me exactly how many subscribers you have, however I am looking for people who have developed some kind of community/following.

Myself, I have about 1500 subscribers and my videos tend to get approximately 100+ views every time I upload. I upload 6-7 times per week. All of my content is either about documenting my journey of learning various languages or giving language learning tips. Most of my followers live in the USA, Canada, UK, Brazil, and Russia. Age demographic is mostly in the 18-34 range.

Leave me a comment on this thread if you would like to collaborate. Hopefully we can work something out that is a win-win for us both.

Talk soon!