Gaming Expanding Gaming Crew (PC Only)

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been recording gaming content over the last couple of weeks to get a backlog for a future slate of uploads, but for the amount I need, my current crew is usually too busy to compensate for it. (It's not their fault. Different time zones and work get in the way.) I want to expand to a somewhat large amount of people so that we can all help each other out.

Qualifications:
- Be at least sixteen years of age.
- Be somewhat decent at improv comedy
- Humor should range from extremely dark to goofy crap
- Have Garry's Mod and Minecraft; We'll also be playing Cards Against Humanity and Town of Salem, but those are free in-browser games
- Have a decent quality microphone; I don't want every 'p' to sound like a gunshot or have it sound like you're in the center of a hurricane in the background

If you fit into these qualifications, reply to this thread and link me to your best video(s) so I can judge if we'd mesh well. If you're curious about the kind of content I plan on making, I can link you to a great video I made a week or two ago with Edgestrike909 and Brownmanblog.
You know what, this sounds like some right fun. I'm down for that.

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been recording gaming content over the last couple of weeks to get a backlog for a future slate of uploads, but for the amount I need, my current crew is usually too busy to compensate for it. (It's not their fault. Different time zones and work get in the way.) I want to expand to a somewhat large amount of people so that we can all help each other out.

Qualifications:
- Be at least sixteen years of age.
- Be somewhat decent at improv comedy
- Humor should range from extremely dark to goofy crap
- Have Garry's Mod and Minecraft; We'll also be playing Cards Against Humanity and Town of Salem, but those are free in-browser games
- Have a decent quality microphone; I don't want every 'p' to sound like a gunshot or have it sound like you're in the center of a hurricane in the background

If you fit into these qualifications, reply to this thread and link me to your best video(s) so I can judge if we'd mesh well. If you're curious about the kind of content I plan on making, I can link you to a great video I made a week or two ago with Edgestrike909 and Brownmanblog.
1 check
2 check
3 check
4 kind of dont have minecraft but i do have gmod so half checked
5 does a snowball count as a decent mic

so how do we contact each other ??? with skype