Gaming Expanding Gaming Crew (PC Only)

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been recording gaming content over the last couple of weeks to get a backlog for a future slate of uploads, but for the amount I need, my current crew is usually too busy to compensate for it. (It's not their fault. Different time zones and work get in the way.) I want to expand to a somewhat large amount of people so that we can all help each other out.

Qualifications:
- Be at least sixteen years of age.
- Be somewhat decent at improv comedy
- Humor should range from extremely dark to goofy crap
- Have Garry's Mod and Minecraft; We'll also be playing Cards Against Humanity and Town of Salem, but those are free in-browser games
- Have a decent quality microphone; I don't want every 'p' to sound like a gunshot or have it sound like you're in the center of a hurricane in the background

If you fit into these qualifications, reply to this thread and link me to your best video(s) so I can judge if we'd mesh well. If you're curious about the kind of content I plan on making, I can link you to a great video I made a week or two ago with Edgestrike909 and Brownmanblog.

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Your channel link doesn't seem to be working, and I can't seem to find your channel.

I'd be down for something, though.

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think I fixed it, but the new content won't be much like my old stuff. Also, you didn't refer me to any of your videos.

Sun The Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man i think it would be awesome to collab i meet all your requirements and stuff i plan to make funny moment videos the main content of my channel i spend a lot of time making them and it is very fun editing. it wont let me post this with links so just click on my yt link below and go to my funny moments playlist those are some of my best videos anyways check em out and let me know if you would want to collab
thanks

ChillKing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey.soooo i started a channel and made a video and was fun but the people i game with arent online anymore and i need a crew of my own to game with.
I do have garry's mod and minecraft aswell as csgo. I own a blue yeti to record my videos and have a sexy rig to game on.

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I think I fixed it, but the new content won't be much like my old stuff. Also, you didn't refer me to any of your videos.
Apologies, it's technically against the rules to advertise videos so I was reluctant to :speechless2:

The featured video on my main channel Dino's Junkyard titled "CHAPTER 1 BEST MOMENTS! (Resident Evil 6 Funny Moments w/Phoenix)" is probably one of my favorite videos I've made.

Otherwise, "THE MYSTERY MACHINE! (Garry's Mod Horror Map Funny Moments w/ Psychocell)" is a good video, which is relevant to Garry's Mod.

Captain LOL

Reaction score
Yooo id be down. My current yt name is Papa Kazoo if you'd like to go check that out before getting back to me though.

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm interested I have both add me on discord IkaikaTech#3760