Excited for my new 'show' xD

TheAlternativeDrug

Yes! Although I have been doing a bit of vloggyness...
I'm super excited to say that I'm finally getting a good idea of what exactly I want to do with my channel. Yay!
OMG and I'll admit, the planning for this has taken so much time I can't even.
In order to make it look good, I'm buying a new camcorder. I feel that most people do lose interest, regardless of what you say or do if the quality sucks. So next months paycheck? Done.
I've been shopping for costumes and props... becoming a bit poorer in the process, but hey. Who needs food, right? :giggle:
How much time do you guys put into the planning process, with your videos? :bounce:

Sounds cool! As for how much time I put into planning, well I take time to figure out what I want to talk about first and then it takes time to set up lighting and my camera in stuff, so that usually takes 30 minutes.

Oohhhhh We don't have anyone quite like you on this forum as far as I know. I like the goth feel of your channel. I like that you're planning so much! Me personally I used to put more time into my videos, planning the lines and perfecting them sometimes over the course of a week, and doing quite a few takes and editing. Lately however I haven't felt too motivated, so I've been just picking up my camera and recording whatever comes out. However I think this lack of planning shows, and I'd like to get back to putting some effort in..

planning and shooting for my weekly videos can take up an hour or two. the real kicker is editing, which can take up a very dull 2 hours for some videos. my bigger projects, which are like short films, are taking up weeks, going on months, lol. in fact, I haven't finished one of those yet :p

I aways take ages editing, but that's mostly because I always get distracted by the internet (right now being a prime example :p) But I don't really plan at all. Just turn on the camera and start blabbing haha :D btw your eyebrows are amazing <3

I aways take ages editing, but that's mostly because I always get distracted by the internet (right now being a prime example :p) But I don't really plan at all. Just turn on the camera and start blabbing haha :D btw your eyebrows are amazing <3
agreed, internet = biggest distraction ever!

In total with the planning, filming & editing for 1 episode for my show can takes as long as a day. The editing is the worst part because it takes forever. But It's worth it when you upload the video to YouTube. Good Luck

Back