• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Services Excellent Bespoke Branding, Tailor Made For You!

HussainHilali

Reaction score
front cover2.png

About me

I'm a freelance graphics designer with over 5 years of experience that focuses on creating minimal, timeless branding tailored to the needs of my client. Unlike other sellers, I'm a solo designer, I handle each project personally, and put my full effort into every piece of work I produce. To be blunt, I won't stop until you are in love with your new branding. This link will lead to my past work/portfolio: https://hussainhilali.pb.studio/

The Process

Step 1: You receive 3 fully developed concept ideas.
Step 2: You choose your favourite concept, and receive 2 additional revisions where you can request changes and discuss your ideas with me.
Step 3: Your finished product is delivered to you in your preferred format/s - Options include .png/.jpeg/.psd

This process is the same for all my services, however the costs vary depending on what you need:
  1. Custom Logo: £10
  2. YouTube Banner: £10
  3. 3 Thumbnails: £15
  4. Twitter header: £10
Special Offer: You can get a logo, banner and 3 thumbnails together for just £25

If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime here or on my discord; Hussain#4456, or email me at hussainhilali@hotmail.com.

I look forward to working with you!

Last edited: