your guide really makes a lot of sense especially when it comes to brand continuity. It makes me rethink my channel art and thumbnails. Great guide and awesome trailer :)

Thanks for this guide, It's definitely helpful! I think I have almost everything you mentioned so far, the only thing I'm missing is good thumbnails, and channel art.. The ones I have are kind of meh right now. Any suggestions on how to improve my Graphics?

Thanks for this guide, It's definitely helpful! I think I have almost everything you mentioned so far, the only thing I'm missing is good thumbnails, and channel art.. The ones I have are kind of meh right now. Any suggestions on how to improve my Graphics?

I really recommend learning Paint.NET, It's the mid-way between Paint and Photoshop, and is what I personally use. You can see my channel for reference!

Best of luck with your channel dude, and thank you for the kind words!

I really recommend learning Paint.NET, It's the mid-way between Paint and Photoshop, and is what I personally use. You can see my channel for reference!

Best of luck with your channel dude, and thank you for the kind words!
Thanks! I was actually just playing around in Adobe After Effects, I fixed up a few of my original thumbnails!

Back