EVERYTHING You Need To Be a YouTube Gamer

HalieCakes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome guide! Makes me re-look my own branding and seeing what I can improve! Thanks!

Reactions: Baylze

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is one of the best guides I think I have seen so far! I definitely needed some of this advice!

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
your guide really makes a lot of sense especially when it comes to brand continuity. It makes me rethink my channel art and thumbnails. Great guide and awesome trailer :)

JCDallas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for this guide, It's definitely helpful! I think I have almost everything you mentioned so far, the only thing I'm missing is good thumbnails, and channel art.. The ones I have are kind of meh right now. Any suggestions on how to improve my Graphics?

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for this guide, It's definitely helpful! I think I have almost everything you mentioned so far, the only thing I'm missing is good thumbnails, and channel art.. The ones I have are kind of meh right now. Any suggestions on how to improve my Graphics?
I really recommend learning Paint.NET, It's the mid-way between Paint and Photoshop, and is what I personally use. You can see my channel for reference!

Best of luck with your channel dude, and thank you for the kind words!

JCDallas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really recommend learning Paint.NET, It's the mid-way between Paint and Photoshop, and is what I personally use. You can see my channel for reference!

Best of luck with your channel dude, and thank you for the kind words!
Thanks! I was actually just playing around in Adobe After Effects, I fixed up a few of my original thumbnails!

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very useful tutorial, thanks for sharing it out.