Services {EVERYTHING $1} PREMIUM QUALITY GFX SHOP; CHANNEL ART, AVATARS, RENDERS, THUMBNAILS, ETC

scarystufff

Hello there and welcome to my GFX shop -- I do CHEAP-EST requests; I make YouTube channel arts, avatars, server banners, cinema 4D renders, custom thumbnails packs and MUCH MORE!! You can request GFX (keep in mind this is premium-quality and VERY cheap), you can pay a little price for art and get them within the same day and BEST QUALITY). I haven't gotten examples for all kind of art, the most popular wanted arts' examples are below. The prices below are IF you would like to donate through Paypal. :) Remember that EVERYTHING in this shop costs $1 -- even channel arts. :)[/I]

YOUTUBE CHANNEL ARTS/BANNERS:
9TBhntL.jpg
iKExyNi.jpg
WBb9VK5.jpg
mppoiFx.jpg
62wo1KO.jpg
JgrGiF3.jpg
hzw3Xkc.jpg

BANNERS =$1

YOUTUBE ICONS:

aYKE5wf.jpg
WXLMfyK.jpg
T4LZIJ9.jpg
pSNvrX0.jpg

ICONS = $1

Cinema 4D RENDERS:

ehK41nq.png
EdLo9ON.png
PhuSQPf.png
8bXcbpe.png

1 RENDER = $1/£0.50

YouTube 1 Thumbnail:

1 thumbnails = $1

If you would like to order something from me -- please reply using this organised format;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name :
Details :
Minecraft Account :

*Edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not the cheapest art I've seen. I hate how you say that in the title, even though these are just slightly cheaper prices...

It's quite cheap compared to what I've seen on here; some are asking for £20 - even when their work isn't professional. In correlation with the art, I think my prices are COMPLETELY reasonable. In a way, it's the cheapest here, (what I've seen anyway). Tell me someone with better art -- who charges less.

It's quite cheap compared to what I've seen on here; some are asking for £20 - even when their work isn't professional. In correlation with the art, I think my prices are COMPLETELY reasonable. In a way, it's the cheapest here, (what I've seen anyway). Tell me someone with better art -- who charges less.

I'm not saying they're unreasonable, I'm saying they're not the cheapest. Some people on here do stuff like this for free, too. If I remember correctly there was a girl who made channel arts for less than a dollar on here, and she had similar quality, if not better.. All I'm saying is they're not the cheapest, and shouldn't be labeled cheapest.

Hi there, you can only edit your post 30 minutes after you post it :) I see here that you have made some adjustments, and I can do those edits for you. Please make sure you read your post carefully after I've edited it, to make sure it is done correctly with all the right prices :) I will edit it for you now, and let you know when I'm done.[DOUBLEPOST=1401293330,1401293076][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay I have done the edits, please make sure you read over your original post carefully to make sure that is exactly what you wanted :)

Back