• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Every subscriber counts, right? 10 subscribers the dream!

Keegan Z

K!LLERZEBRA'S AUSSIE GAMING FUNTIME!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
With 40 videos to my belt and counting, 455 views on them already, and a slowly-but-surely growing subscriber count currently sitting at 10 subs, I'm pretty much impressed with myself

The fact that I'm actually getting some followers of the work I put into my hobby, out of all the time that I spend every so often polishing up sections of the videos, trimming layers upon layers of the fat that is marbled heavily through an hour's-worth of gameplay, to sculpt a meager 10-15 minutes of usable, slightly-entertaining footage into submission, is just amazing to me.

It's not even that popular of content! It's legacy stuff, ya know, in a way, my focus being on both classic, retro games as well as modern games; there's no limitations of rules that I've assigned myself regarding how young the released game is, it doesn't matter if it's not Dark Souls III or Fallout 4 gameplay that I haven't even bothered to set up yet (which I will, mind you).

Nonetheless, this is inspiring confidence in me to put out more videos, whether it be more random stuff, more cinematic, or more worthy of sprinkling live-action skits in amongst them, or what-have-you.

I doubt any of those 10 are anyway near an account for this place... but, regardless of whether you are or aren't, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I can't believe you actually want to watch a steaming pile of s***. Thank you. I think the next milestone for me would be working on upping the quality, orrrr moving to Twitch. I feel like I have the personality and attitude to be more a live presenter and entertainer, with my acting credentials and all.

P.S. F*** I should have written bloody "dear diary" above this fricken blog post, holy s***.

TL;DR TEN SUBSCRIBERS THE DREAM WOOOO!!!

Reactions: Sir_Reyz

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your first 10 subscribers dude, you seem super happy and proud of it which is awesome. Us YouTubers must be proud of all of our achievements! :) Good luck moving forward

Keegan Z

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations on your first 10 subscribers dude, you seem super happy and proud of it which is awesome. Us YouTubers must be proud of all of our achievements! :) Good luck moving forward
Cheers, ChrisLegend, it's not much, but it's something right? Pretty happy where it's at at the moment :D

Reactions: ChrisLegend

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Nice work on 10 subscribers :D!!!

TheNicness

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is awesome, and congratulations. I'm only a little ahead of you with 20 subscriber (not a game based youtube) so I know that exhilarating feeling that you get when you get to that double digit number of subs. Keep up to good work!

I checked out your channel, I'm not much into watching people play video games but my son is. I was hoping your channel would be suitable but the first video I clicked on had you with a cuss. Not trying to disrespect or anything, was just saying. Good quality videos though!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Keegan Z

Sir_Reyz

The Game Traveler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
With 40 videos to my belt and counting, 455 views on them already, and a slowly-but-surely growing subscriber count currently sitting at 10 subs, I'm pretty much impressed with myself

The fact that I'm actually getting some followers of the work I put into my hobby, out of all the time that I spend every so often polishing up sections of the videos, trimming layers upon layers of the fat that is marbled heavily through an hour's-worth of gameplay, to sculpt a meager 10-15 minutes of usable, slightly-entertaining footage into submission, is just amazing to me.

It's not even that popular of content! It's legacy stuff, ya know, in a way, my focus being on both classic, retro games as well as modern games; there's no limitations of rules that I've assigned myself regarding how young the released game is, it doesn't matter if it's not Dark Souls III or Fallout 4 gameplay that I haven't even bothered to set up yet (which I will, mind you).

Nonetheless, this is inspiring confidence in me to put out more videos, whether it be more random stuff, more cinematic, or more worthy of sprinkling live-action skits in amongst them, or what-have-you.

I doubt any of those 10 are anyway near an account for this place... but, regardless of whether you are or aren't, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I can't believe you actually want to watch a steaming pile of s***. Thank you. I think the next milestone for me would be working on upping the quality, orrrr moving to Twitch. I feel like I have the personality and attitude to be more a live presenter and entertainer, with my acting credentials and all.

P.S. F*** I should have written bloody "dear diary" above this fricken blog post, holy s***.

TL;DR TEN SUBSCRIBERS THE DREAM WOOOO!!!

Don't apologize for the long post, just shows that you care about what you do! Keep on working and keep on doing what you do and you will go far. Keep showing your work on Twitter/YTTalk, collaborate with people, and have fun! Congrats on meeting your goal!

Keegan Z

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That is awesome, and congratulations. I'm only a little ahead of you with 20 subscriber (not a game based youtube) so I know that exhilarating feeling that you get when you get to that double digit number of subs. Keep up to good work!

I checked out your channel, I'm not much into watching people play video games but my son is. I was hoping your channel would be suitable but the first video I clicked on had you with a cuss. Not trying to disrespect or anything, was just saying. Good quality videos though!
Thanks Nicness, good luck to you as well my friend! Haha completely understandable, it's not an all-ages Channel, not in it's current state at least.[DOUBLEPOST=1462607078,1462606903][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't apologize for the long post, just shows that you care about what you do! Keep on working and keep on doing what you do and you will go far. Keep showing your work on Twitter/YTTalk, collaborate with people, and have fun! Congrats on meeting your goal!
I have no intention of apologising hahaha thanks Reyz. Thanks for the advice man, I'm still working on the Twitter updates thing :p

Reactions: Sir_Reyz

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
In a way, Every subscriber count! Congratulations on getting the first 10 subscribers!