Ever used OneLoad to promote you videos on multiple platforms?

would you or do you use OneLoad?

• Already use it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jak6jak

I create stick man animations!!!
Basically I was surfing through the net and I came upon this place called OneLoad and I was wondering if any of you had experience with it? What it does is upload you video to multiple video sharing sites and social networks all at once so I guess it's something to speed up the amount time it takes to promote a video. So what do you think, would you use it?

Link: http://www.oneload.com/about/what_is

As much of a pain as it is to load up Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, MySpace (just kidding), I don't think I could ever automate this. There are too many times where you need a hashtag here, or need to brand the video differently there...

Just as a trivial example, I don't put the video title in the status on Facebook, because it shows up inline, but on Twitter, the title only shows up if they expand their feed.

Basically I was surfing through the net and I came upon this place called OneLoad and I was wondering if any of you had experience with it? What it does is upload you video to multiple video sharing sites and social networks all at once so I guess it's something to speed up the amount time it takes to promote a video. So what do you think, would you use it?

Link: http://www.oneload.com/about/what_is
I have used one load and i still use it on ocassiom pretty much what goes on is that you make an acccount with them and link your social media sites with them ie myspace facebook etc and once when thats done you just post your youtube video on their and they post it on all of those social media sites that you have linked up witj. I enjoy the serbive because it saves time and helps promotes videos which then helps you gain traffic :)

I have used one load and i still use it on ocassiom pretty much what goes on is that you make an acccount with them and link your social media sites with them ie myspace facebook etc and once when thats done you just post your youtube video on their and they post it on all of those social media sites that you have linked up witj. I enjoy the serbive because it saves time and helps promotes videos which then helps you gain traffic :)
Would it take a long time to link accounts?

Back