Ever had a Youtube Sponsorship?

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I've just been browsing the internet for YouTube related things and came accross a few people who get sponsored by companies to make videos on youtube. Has anyone on here ever had anything like that?
Cheers Guys :)

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah nice, how did you get that then? Was it just you asked and they said yes or did they come to you?

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah fair play. I might ask around then and see what I can get. :p
Anyone else had something similar?

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I'd love to get sponsored by a company to do things :) What you probably want to do is just search for companies that are in your niche of youtube videos, so: Gaming Videos - Game Equipment Companies etc...; Vlogs - Camera Companies, lighting companies; local photography/video/hardware stores maybe?; Reviewers - As michael said, online stores etc

This might help :/ ...

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I've started off just messaging a load of T-shirt companies to see if I can get them to send some t-shirts that I can wear in the videos to promote them. You never know, some of them might send a couple. :p But yeah lighting and camera companies are next on my list :)

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have sponsored shows for some of my clients such as MMA related shows on YouTube. Works pretty well with the right content.

Mark & Jamie

Subscribe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Kind off i was in a clan who was sponsored on YouTube but i left so not anymore_Mark
--- merged: Apr 23, 2012 9:12 PM ---
searched name on youtube turns out they have deleted there account :/