Gaming European youtuber looking for people/group to collab with

YLNS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi all!

I am a 21 year old Hungarian youtuber, looking for people or preferably a group to make collab videos with. I am in GMT+2 time zone, so would prefer people with similar times to make things simpler, but also It's not a condition. Since English is not my native language I have an accent. At this point in time I don't have any videos up on my channel.

Some games that I own: CS:GO, Overwatch, Golf It, Rocket League, Gmod, Fortnite, Shellshock Live. Ones I haven't played, but own and would give it a try: Payday 2, For Honor, Space Engineers, Supraball. But would like try some free games as well, like Skribbl and CAH. Or maybe even may some... will see :).

Hit me up if interested on Discord: YLNS#3278 or here.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
looking for people or preferably a group to make collab videos with.
Hi and welcome to the forum... I am European too (from Denmark) and I have had my channel for about two years now. What kind of collaboration did you have in mind? I have found that collabs is on of the very best ways to grow a channel:up2: My channel is not about gaming though but I dont know if you looks for gamers only?

Reactions: LocationIndy

YLNS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! I am mostly looking for gamers, since I plan on building my channel on gaming. But thanks for your reply :).

LocationIndy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey @Dave2017 I just checked out your channel and subscribed. I have a brand new YT channel and consider myself thinking outside the box, especially when it comes to challenging traditional societal norms like 9-5 office jobs, the types of food we eat (or don't eat), etc. I also agree college/university is overrated (I saw the F school video, well done :D

Anyway, I'm a digital nomad and want to encourage people how to go out on their own, be independent, travel, etc.

All that said since you're *far* more established than me on YT I was thinking of other ways I can make a collab worth your while. For instance, I do support for an email marketing company & CRM (remote job in case you were wondering), and know a ton about that, so if you'd like any assistance / advice with that stuff I'm more than happy to help.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyway, I'm a digital nomad and want to encourage people how to go out on their own, be independent, travel, etc.

All that said since you're *far* more established than me on YT I was thinking of other ways I can make a collab worth your while. For instance, I do support for an email marketing company & CRM (remote job in case you were wondering), and know a ton about that, so if you'd like any assistance / advice with that stuff I'm more than happy to help.
That sounds like an interesting job and a digital nomad?? I know a few digital nomads myself, that can take a lot of time fore sure:) But if you think you can help me/my channel I am up for collaborations. They way I can help you is by making animation videos (like the ones on my channel) and I do shout outs too every now and then:)

LocationIndy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome, sounds good! Were you thinking I'd write a "script" and you'd make an animation video from that?

I could write some script like how to fly to Europe for free, and live on a super tight budget, or how to stay fit without a gym, or eating healthy is cheap and easy... just a few examples.

Or did you have something else in mind?

We can keep talking via email if that's easier: locationindyjordan at gmail.com - thanks!