Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gaming European youtuber looking for people/group to collab with

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by YLNS, Sep 8, 2018.

1. YLNS
    Cash:
    $3
    Hi all!

I am a 21 year old Hungarian youtuber, looking for people or preferably a group to make collab videos with. I am in GMT+2 time zone, so would prefer people with similar times to make things simpler, but also It's not a condition. Since English is not my native language I have an accent. At this point in time I don't have any videos up on my channel.

Some games that I own: CS:GO, Overwatch, Golf It, Rocket League, Gmod, Fortnite, Shellshock Live. Ones I haven't played, but own and would give it a try: Payday 2, For Honor, Space Engineers, Supraball. But would like try some free games as well, like Skribbl and CAH. Or maybe even may some... will see :).

Hit me up if interested on Discord: YLNS#3278 or here.

TheBiscuitFoundation likes this.
  2. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $46
    Hi and welcome to the forum... I am European too (from Denmark) and I have had my channel for about two years now. What kind of collaboration did you have in mind? I have found that collabs is on of the very best ways to grow a channel:up2: My channel is not about gaming though but I dont know if you looks for gamers only?

LocationIndy likes this.
  3. YLNS
    Cash:
    $3
    Hi! I am mostly looking for gamers, since I plan on building my channel on gaming. But thanks for your reply :).

4. LocationIndy
    Cash:
    $5
    Hey @Dave2017 I just checked out your channel and subscribed. I have a brand new YT channel and consider myself thinking outside the box, especially when it comes to challenging traditional societal norms like 9-5 office jobs, the types of food we eat (or don't eat), etc. I also agree college/university is overrated (I saw the F school video, well done :D

Anyway, I'm a digital nomad and want to encourage people how to go out on their own, be independent, travel, etc.

All that said since you're *far* more established than me on YT I was thinking of other ways I can make a collab worth your while. For instance, I do support for an email marketing company & CRM (remote job in case you were wondering), and know a ton about that, so if you'd like any assistance / advice with that stuff I'm more than happy to help.

5. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $46
    That sounds like an interesting job and a digital nomad?? I know a few digital nomads myself, that can take a lot of time fore sure:) But if you think you can help me/my channel I am up for collaborations. They way I can help you is by making animation videos (like the ones on my channel) and I do shout outs too every now and then:)

6. LocationIndy
    Cash:
    $5
    Awesome, sounds good! Were you thinking I'd write a "script" and you'd make an animation video from that?

I could write some script like how to fly to Europe for free, and live on a super tight budget, or how to stay fit without a gym, or eating healthy is cheap and easy... just a few examples.

Or did you have something else in mind?

We can keep talking via email if that's easier: locationindyjordan at gmail.com - thanks!

7. LocationIndy
    Cash:
    $5
    Hey @Dave2017 just wondering if you were still interested? :)