Euro 2012 Predictions Vlog

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Hey everyone!! After the success of my YTtalk Tag, I decided to film another vlog style video for my youtube channel :) This time i recorded my predictions for Euro 2012 - who i think is going to win each group, scores, and the end winners of the Euro's. Check it out below, and subscribe to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jtaphotographs :)

Reactions: TMDxProductionz

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Subscribed. Definately reccomend this video to everyone here, it's great to hear your opinions and in-depth predictions about these matches! :)

Reactions: JTAphotographs

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Personally I think we'll beat Ukraine, end up top of our group; then play Italy and win 2-0 or 2-1, then get knocked out in the semi's. :p
haha :) its possible :)
i just don't enjoy watching england play football tho :O they should use their awesome youth team (u21's) instead of all those older players

TMDxProductionz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
haha :) its possible :)
i just don't enjoy watching england play football tho :O they should use their awesome youth team (u21's) instead of all those older players
*Insert Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain here!* Proud to say he began at Southampton! ;)

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
*Insert Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain here!* Proud to say he began at Southampton! ;)
haha yeh :) I'm proud that there are actually two Arsenal players in the squad :D :D *insert match winner Walcott from the last game* lol ;)

TMDxProductionz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
haha yeh :) I'm proud that there are actually two Arsenal players in the squad :D :D *insert match winner Walcott from the last game* lol ;)
Haha! ;) I'm proud to say both of those players began at Southampton then moved to a better club, they deserved it. :p *Insert Wenger stealing all of our young prospects here*

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Haha! ;) I'm proud to say both of those players began at Southampton then moved to a better club, they deserved it. :p *Insert Wenger stealing all of our young prospects here*
lol :D Just waiting to see what the Olympics squad is like now :D Ramsey, Walcott, Gibbs, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lansbury, Frimpong? could they all be in the squad together? :O that'd make my summer :)