Gaming EU PC / CSGO Funtages and some other casual games.

Worius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm the type of a guy that likes having fun and some... other... stuff...
Playing with people that don't take the games serious and know what sense of humour is, is my favourite. If you can't stand a bit of crude humour, we are probably not made for each other. Check my content, so you are gonna be sure that we actually match a bit. I prefer smart people but what do I mean by that? I don't mean that you must know what "sin cos tan" are. I mean that I don't like players that just charge into enemy front lines and expect somehow to get footage for funny moments and videos generally. Your brain must be able to process random stuff and not just go kill die spectate repeat.

What am I looking forward to?
CSGO Funtages
CSGO Strat roulette
Let me say this, cs is my MAIN game. If you want to collab with me, you want to play cs most of the time.
This game has earned my love. It is a deep love, in fact so deep that I thought I lost my virginity for a second.

Golf With Friends Funtages
Gmod - Deathrun, prop hunt, hide and sneak and so on...
These are the casual games that I'm willing to play. DON'T contact me if your main game is Gmod/GWF.
Why am I not willing to play other games? The reasons are money and that I am not fan of variety games.

Overwatch
I'm not willing to play competitive unless we have developed a friendship and you are decent at fps games.
But for the casual ow, well that's another story.

Site notes that are actually important LUL:
I HATE TOXICITY
I'm 16, my youtube channel is based on heavily edited funtages that take around 5 hours to make.
Currently I have 190 -/+ subscribers
I prefer people that know how to edit and are somehow decent at it. But if you don't touch the videos at all and you are an extremely hot female model, we can work this out. I mean if you are an extremely funny guy....
16+ is preferred (By preferred I mean 16+ only)
Currently, in EU
I am NOT making an collab group or any sort of a group. We are just gonna be collab partners and maybe develop a friendship if we like each other.
Contact me on steam /id/Worius/
If you somehow read everything, I'm proud of you.

Worius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, I got some people that upload videos with around 20fps, if you do that, don't contact me.

y0ImMike

Reaction score
Hey man! Looked at your channel and think you're doing great! Quality is 10/10 and love the way you edit dude! Me and one other guy are looking for some people to play Gmod with and create funny a** content for youtube! (Prophunt, TTT etc.) Let me know if you're interested. Would love to record stuff with you! I'm easier to reach on twitter @m1k3ywarr3n