Estimated earnings from last month becoming 0

dadada

Reaction score
My estimated earnings for last month are slowly becoming 0 for some reason, this morning it happened to only 2 days, now it's most of them. I've already been paid
Has this happened to anyone else?

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Could be another bug since youtube has been updating, theres been a lot such as the algorithm change and the sub bug. Maybe depending on your income it could affect that, or it might reset.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
My estimated earnings for last month are slowly becoming 0 for some reason, this morning it happened to only 2 days, now it's most of them. I've already been paid
Has this happened to anyone else?

If you've already been paid, you must be talking about October because November's haven't been paid yet. Make sure you are filtering for October's dates top right. I'm guessing your default view is "current month" and since the analytics hasn't update since the 28th of last month.......it'll be showing 0

(moved to monetization forum)

Reactions: ColbzVlogz

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@Crown Indeed! There is a banner in the Revenue section of Analytics saying that the November estimates have been delayed and will display correctly soon. I'd therefore advise everyone to have patience as they are working on the problem.

dadada

Reaction score
If you've already been paid, you must be talking about October because November's haven't been paid yet. Make sure you are filtering for October's dates top right. I'm guessing your default view is "current month" and since the analytics hasn't update since the 28th of last month.......it'll be showing 0

(moved to monetization forum)
Yes, I was talking about October and my default view is last 30 days. By the way now also 28th earnings are 0