Meet Up/Gathering EPIC YOUTUBE MEETUP! - Saturday 24th October

Yo guys! Wasn't to sure where to post this on the site, but the title of the Forum 'Chat, Gossip' made this the most relevant. (In my head anyway haha) Not going to make this Thread to long so I'll just right to it! :)

24th October @ 11am, St Philips Cathedral aka Pigeon Park, Birmingham. They're will be a big YouTube meetup! People coming from all over UK e.g London, Liverpool, Manchester etc.. EVERYONE is welcome! Whether you are a Content Creator or even a Viewer, You can still come down and meet some awesome people and make some friends in places you didn't think you ever would!

Thread is starting to get a bit cheesy now xD

Sparing the 'PROMOTION!!' side of the meetup, I really recommend everyone come if they live nearby or just looking for something to do! There's roughly 20 YouTubers going at the moment, however this might increase?

I have made a video about the details of the Meetup, would be awesome if you could check it out, Channel Link below! However that's NOT the purpose of this post! My main goal is to get to word of this Meetup out, not my channel and video's haha!

Anyway, thank you guys for reading, any questions feel free to ask :)
Take it easy guys!

Back