epic sax guys!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't wait to see what video goes along with this roof dancing! Bahaha...hilarious! And now, I call in the GIF master. Jashgreen96
haha i think you will enjoy it..my dance on the roof was just me climbing to see if it was safe for paul to go up cause in the actual video we shoot the scene required only him to be up there! but while i was up i told him to record haha and he said it reminded him of Epic sax guy and thats how this came to be!

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
haha i think you will enjoy it..my dance on the roof was just me climbing to see if it was safe for paul to go up cause in the actual video we shoot the scene required only him to be up there! but while i was up i told him to record haha and he said it reminded him of Epic sax guy and thats how this came to be!
Haha thats awesome....yaay...going to be exciting. Were u scared up there?

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha thats awesome....yaay...going to be exciting. Were u scared up there?
well be both sorta have a fear of heights so yea! i'm just comfortable with things like this since im wrestling and jumping off ladders and heights all the time haha. just comes with what we do i suppose.. but yes! i was pretty scared. not as much when i was already up there..but going up and coming back down was like "ahhhhh don't fall don't fall" haha

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
well be both sorta have a fear of heights so yea! i'm just comfortable with things like this since im wrestling and jumping off ladders and heights all the time haha. just comes with what we do i suppose.. but yes! i was pretty scared. not as much when i was already up there..but going up and coming back down was like "ahhhhh don't fall don't fall" haha
I also have a fear of heights....ugh.....*shudders*Did anyone make a GIF of this yet? :p Haha

Reactions: xandru8 and Vicboss