Entitled YouTuber at VidCon

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I just checked his instagram account...looks like it no longer exists. Either he has closed it or Instagram has got rid of him.
He's quite entitled to make a fool of himself if he wants to, but repeatedly telling somebody to kill themselves is crossing a line. Hope he disappears from the digital scene and doesn't return until he has grown up.

angietalksalot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't even understand what I just watched. Seriously, what was happening at VidCon this year? That guy should not have ever gotten involved, obviously a situation arose for a reason and its not your job as a "famous" YouTuber to just start cussing security guards out and telling them to kill themselves! Craziness.

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha what a loser!!! He doesn't deserve any fame at all.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Not only are they millennials (people born from 1996-2010) but they also are successful enough to afford and be invited to this thing! Naturally the self entitlement meter will be off the charts

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Wow, what an idiot. First off, who knows what the guy was doing that warranted all the cops jumping him like that. For all we know, he could have been another crazy like the guy that wanted to kill the Green Ranger. Mind your own business, stfu and let security do it's job. I mean dude, with all s**t breaking loose, that is NOT the time to cuss out a security guard and yell out that they should kill themselves. That dumbass is lucky they didn't think he was a friend with the guy getting arrested and got jumped and cuffed too.

That security guard showed enough class to just ignore him and let his insults just roll off his back and get back into the building. That idiot was lucky that guard wasn't one of those cops that are quick to tase you and cuff you for 'starting a scene' and 'resisting arrest'.

I just don't know what else to say about the guy. Just gaaah. These little kids make the rest of the community look bad.

Reactions: Crown

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Wooooow that guy is disgusting. The fact that he thinks it's okay to talk to another human being like that for simply DOING HIS JOB.. Or for any reason, is laughable.
I really hope all of his fans get a hold of this footage and re-think their love for him[DOUBLEPOST=1498495763,1498495439][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not only are they millennials (people born from 1996-2010)
I thought a millennial was before that,
I just googled it and it says 'born between 1982 and 2004'
not 100% sure if that's right but..!

Reactions: Crown

pcgamergirl

Coffee Fiend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Un. REAL. That security guard has some serious patience. And apparently this dude had like 29k subscribers on Insta? I dont know, his page is gone now. SO FAMOOOS. What a *****.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Wooooow that guy is disgusting. The fact that he thinks it's okay to talk to another human being like that for simply DOING HIS JOB.. Or for any reason, is laughable.
I really hope all of his fans get a hold of this footage and re-think their love for him[DOUBLEPOST=1498495763,1498495439][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought a millennial was before that,
I just googled it and it says 'born between 1982 and 2004'
not 100% sure if that's right but..!
The generations are loosely as follows

46-64 baby boom
65-79 gen x ( that's the best one!)
80-95 gen Y
96-09 millennial ( because as the name implies you were born around the millennium!)
10 and on gen z sometimes called alpha

However anyone wants to call it I was told once millennial started in 1977! How??!?!? You'd be 23 years old in 2000! Already grown up! Sigh....

I saw the videos. Laughed. Loved it

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Un. REAL. That security guard has some serious patience. And apparently this dude had like 29k subscribers on Insta? I dont know, his page is gone now. SO FAMOOOS. What a *****.
Ikr? Any other security guard would have tackled him down too, or at least cuff him for being a threat to public safety or something.