Gaming English Gamer Hoping to build a gaming team

Seige

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm hoping to build a group of gamers who want to make videos and play together. I play alot of Steam games and normally record direct and play as much as I can. I'm hoping to get a group/team of gamers together to post and work together to make videos and mutually grow channels.

If this sounds like something you may be int rested in please post here and we can make this happen
This sounds interesting add me on discord Seige #5880

FireSkill903

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am (already said..) intereated in making such a group.

- 250 Subscribers (YT = AllRoundGamer)

Would like to do CSGO videos. IF INTERESTED; add me in steam ( steamcommunity.com/id/cyberfresh ) or write a profile comment if my friendlist is full[DOUBLEPOST=1495655050,1495654998][/DOUBLEPOST]

Would like to do CSGO videos. IF INTERESTED; add me in steam ( steamcommunity.com/id/cyberfresh ) or write a profile comment if my friendlist is full
*interested

Or:

This sounds interesting add me on discord Seige #5880
Done my friend. Same name there, check your requests and lets becoming big soon ^^ (that enthusiasm lol)

~ Fire[DOUBLEPOST=1495719696][/DOUBLEPOST]

Would like to do CSGO videos. IF INTERESTED; add me in steam ( steamcommunity.com/id/cyberfresh ) or write a profile comment if my friendlist is full[DOUBLEPOST=1495655050,1495654998][/DOUBLEPOST]
*interested

Or:

Done my friend. Same name there, check your requests and lets becoming big soon ^^ (that enthusiasm lol)

~ Fire
*become... Im brainafk today -.- annoyed by myself...