Gaming English Gamer Hoping to build a gaming team

Gannicus_ gaming

Hi guys, I'm hoping to build a group of gamers who want to make videos and play together. I play alot of Steam games and normally record direct and play as much as I can. I'm hoping to get a group/team of gamers together to post and work together to make videos and mutually grow channels.

If this sounds like something you may be int rested in please post here and we can make this happen

Hi guys, I'm hoping to build a group of gamers who want to make videos and play together. I play alot of Steam games and normally record direct and play as much as I can. I'm hoping to get a group/team of gamers together to post and work together to make videos and mutually grow channels.

If this sounds like something you may be int rested in please post here and we can make this happen
whats youre youtube channel?

Here's my Steam, I would like to collab @CSGO and you should have at least 50 subs or more:

steamcommunity.com/id/cyberfresh

Write comment if my FL is full.

I would be up for this!

My names Lexi, I'm 19 & I'm from the UK

Would be up for some collabs anytime, feel free to check out my channel!

Hey man sounds pretty cool,id be up to collab anytime,i got a discord,skype,steam,im 20 years old and play a bg variety of games from fps to mmorpgs,im wanting to be more active in uploading but the lack of people to play/record with is holding me back,feel free to check out my channel and maybe hmu ;D

Back