Meet Up/Gathering England YouTubers meet up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in good old Milton Keynes, but I've fractured my ankle so can't drive for six weeks otherwise I would have suggested a Coventry/Leicester folks get - together. :(

Just generally, is there any con in the UK that is similar to Vidcon? Would be great to go to a YT-themed con! :)

I'll be moving to the Cotswold in two weeks! =)

Well, Summer in the City was last week, I don't think England has another big YT event like that this summer.

I'll be moving to the Cotswold in two weeks! =)

Well, Summer in the City was last week, I don't think England has another big YT event like that this summer.
Haha just my luck, i might have known about it and gone if I hadn't had my accident. My bad. I'll go next year.

Wow, the Cotswolds is an amazing area. You'll love it.

Haha just my luck, i might have known about it and gone if I hadn't had my accident. My bad. I'll go next year.

Wow, the Cotswolds is an amazing area. You'll love it.
Man, sucks that you had an accident! I'm planning on going next yewars as well, a lot of my favourite Youtubers are from England and go to SitCi :)

Yeah, I've explored Google maps thoughrougly and can't wait to see it in real life!

I'm from Kettering hahaha what's hilarious is everyone put manchester Devon and Essex an i just put Kettering :D I actually do live here lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back