End slate?

Leave him alone. He's obviously sorry for what he did. As symphonious7 said, he's not malicious or anything just naive and a bit ignorant.[DOUBLEPOST=1371912649,1371912603][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah and quick question... Should I put the blue t or the twitter bird?
Now i'm going to be more mature about things :) I need to work on 2 things: ignorant & me being less naive.

Now i'm going to be more mature about things :) I need to work on 2 things: ignorant & me being less naive.
That's not a problem. Everyone has their faults. Just be honest decent and nice, and you'll be fine![DOUBLEPOST=1371912924,1371912894][/DOUBLEPOST]
So In your video editor just edit as normal and go to photoshop or something likethat (paint) and make a picture 1280x720,
then in your video editor just scale it down.
Yeah that's what I'm doing :D

That's not a problem. Everyone has their faults. Just be honest decent and nice, and you'll be fine!
:) ok i will. Hopefully after awhile the community accepts me & i get trust / forgiveness back :) I'm basically a yttalk addict ! lol. Where's the yttalk cocanie ? Does Reina have it ? or Michael ? lol :D

Leave him alone. He's obviously sorry for what he did. As symphonious7 said, he's not malicious or anything just naive and a bit ignorant.[DOUBLEPOST=1371912649,1371912603][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah and quick question... Should I put the blue t or the twitter bird?

I wasn't picking on him was just a curious question. I am not on here as much as some would like, so I don't follow the drama :p

:) ok i will. Hopefully after awhile the community accepts me & i get trust / forgiveness back :) I'm basically a yttalk addict ! lol. Where's the yttalk cocanie ? Does Reina have it ? or Michael ? lol :D
I'm slowly starting to forgive you. symphonious7 (the wise old hermit) speaks words of truth that shed light on an other wise dark situation. Thank you master. *bows*[DOUBLEPOST=1371913137,1371913074][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wasn't picking on him was just a curious question. I am not on here as much as some would like, so I don't follow the drama :p
I know you weren't picking on him, I just think we have to slowly let him mold back into the community instead of asking him why he left or why he's back. Give him a 27th (kidding) chance!

I'm slowly starting to forgive you. symphonious7 (the wise old hermit) speaks words of truth that shed light on an other wise dark situation. Thank you master. *bows*[DOUBLEPOST=1371913137,1371913074][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know you weren't picking on him, I just think we have to slowly let him mold back into the community instead of asking him why he left or why he's back. Give him a 27th (kidding) chance!
awwwww thanks :) Yep, symp helped me through this :) He's very very very wise about everything :)

Back