End screen subscribe advice

Scoopd

Reaction score
I have added an end screen subscribe but all it does is put my logo in. For folks who are not that Youtube savvy they wouldn't know that logo was encouraging you to subscribe. Is there a way round this?

Thanks

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can create an end screen template with an arrow, for example, others use an image pointing to the channel logo with a text saying subscribe...That's what I do on my videos you can check it out to see what I mean.

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

Scoopd

Reaction score
You can create an end screen template with an arrow, for example, others use an image pointing to the channel logo with a text saying subscribe...That's what I do on my videos you can check it out to see what I mean.
Great. Will have a look. Thanks

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I just checked this out on your channel...really very nicely done, thanks for that.

Reactions: Boris Qs

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yes, that is how you should do it :) Create a special template and always put your logo into that place. You can even use a picture at the end and in that way you can always put it in the same spot, so, for example, you can always use option - import from the last video. For now, I still don`t use this template at the end because I think a lot of people know when that logo jumps out for what is it. But you are right, there are new people who don`t, that is why you should use what Boris suggested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boris Qs

Scoopd

Reaction score
Excellent. Bizarre how Youtube allow you to use your logo to get folk to subscribe but nothing actually says that

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am adding word subscribe to the end of my video when I am editing it. The best way that works for me is to have your logo and two of your videos as an end screen.

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
End screens can help you build your viewership because they appear on both mobile and desktop devices (iOS and Android), and can be used to:
  • Get your viewers to check out other videos, playlists, or channels
  • Ask your viewers to subscribe to your channel
  • Send traffic to an approved website
  • Offer merch
  • Get fans involved in a crowdfunding campaign
You can add up to four end screens during the last 20 seconds of your video, and each element can expand to show more info when you hover over (on desktop) or tap (on phones and tablets).

In the image I posted above you can see three different end screens appear at once. I took that screenshot just to show a few options, but I wouldn’t recommend displaying more than one at a time because they’ll compete with one another for your viewer’s attention.